The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dedicated servers - thank you DE!

Rilexi

For those of you who don't know yet, DE has mentioned in the most recent devstream that they are in the early stages of working on community hosted dedicated servers. It's official now!

91o6Q8CZlGljO.gif

Despite the long, long wait, I would just like to thank them for listening to their player base, and again let them know that we all appreciate the effort they have put into balancing PvP and making the mode what it is today. Looking forward to the implementation, and seeing PvP grow in the future!

On 29.04.2016 at 11:43 PM, BoyTitan said:

What is that gif from...

It's from a video about a common situation in russian ghettos that are called "dvor". The persons you see on this gif are called "gopniks".

Found the video:

Edited by Ksaero

• 1 month later...

Why can't they make actually dedicated servers that are hosted by them. I'm sick of being disconnected by so many freakin' missions ALL THE TIME. I can spend hours with the same person hosting and they're in a different country, but if I do one with my freaking friend ( who has amazing internet connection) and I lag so much that I might as well not be participating. It's just bull. And they don't REALLY listen to their players. If they did they'd see all the anger over nerfing things without reason or giving petty reasons. They nerf so much stuff but then they rarely buff anything so that the damn weaker things can keep up a bit more with the stronger. No. They have to weaken the strong instead of making the weak strong. What the F*** kind of logic is that.

On 4/30/2016 at 6:13 AM, 14159265358979323846 said:

Wow, DE listens to the player's advice! now.. lets ask for lobby systems, map selections and better player level segregation?  :D

what do you better level segregation??? like mastery rank or with the level of the weapon they have with them at the moment

On 2016/6/23 at 9:52 AM, thekurama13 said:

what do you better level segregation??? like mastery rank or with the level of the weapon they have with them at the moment

more like player skills. Recruit condition is a good start, but many people went to the highest rank far too quickly and so there is still a large disparity between the skills of players in public games. Methods of calculating mmr / elo would be a good idea, but that will have to come after dedicated servers and increased player base. 

6 hours ago, 14159265358979323846 said:

more like player skills. Recruit condition is a good start, but many people went to the highest rank far too quickly and so there is still a large disparity between the skills of players in public games. Methods of calculating mmr / elo would be a good idea, but that will have to come after dedicated servers and increased player base. 

mr doesnt do anything

have played with mr 14 that needed me to carry the mission when i was mr 6 and they had fully upgraded gear. So going by mr is not good and unfair  

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:59 PM, Rilexi said:

For those of you who don't know yet, DE has mentioned in the most recent devstream that they are in the early stages of working on community hosted dedicated servers. It's official now!

91o6Q8CZlGljO.gif

Despite the long, long wait, I would just like to thank them for listening to their player base, and again let them know that we all appreciate the effort they have put into balancing PvP and making the mode what it is today. Looking forward to the implementation, and seeing PvP grow in the future!

About time. Good stuff.

On 2016/6/25 at 1:00 AM, thekurama13 said:

mr doesnt do anything

have played with mr 14 that needed me to carry the mission when i was mr 6 and they had fully upgraded gear. So going by mr is not good and unfair  

where exactly did i suggest using mastery ranks?  just so you know... this is a conclave post. oh and most of the best players in conclave... isn't even mr 21 / 22