The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep Serration mod and other like it in the game

(PSN)Captain_Bonecold

I dream of the day Serration and the likes are removed from the game, maybe we could finally have mod build diversity and balance enemy scaling.

Of course removing Serration requires a massive rework of damage in general.

Edited by DrBorris

Removing a mod that people have spent entire years trying getting to max is an insult. To us the fans.To us the ones who work so hard to get it to 10. If anything give me back my 1 million credits and all those gold fusion cores to max out this mod. Not 5 bronze. I max out a lot of mods. What next vit mod being remove? Are they trying to make enemies 1 hit ko tanks? This mod allows a smaller chance of all there enemy buffing.  Feels like the devs are against us more than anything. They remove my stamina mod which was max and gave me 5 bronze fusion cores. They don't give fair trades. I spent lots of gold cores on this mod. And to be taken away is an insult. Why even give us mods in the first place if they are taking them away?

Some people are worried that they're investment won't be returned. The people that had a max steel charge before they reduced its rank got a legendary core. I have a feeling that the people that put the time in to max out serration point blank and hornet strike will get the same treatment. 

Atm its it's a mandatory mod. If you don't have it you're being less effective. I'm ok with this change, I honestly want it now.

Edited by (XB1)DRG JupiterIvan

i am looking forward to this mod and the mods they are removing to be gone because i can then make my weapons even better because there will be 2 or 3 free slots so i can build more diversity who cares if it took 6 months or a year to max the mod its only a game and in the end you will get over it..

play it enjoy it

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2016 at 3:34 AM, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

They remove my stamina mod which was max and gave me 5 bronze fusion cores. They don't give fair trades. I spent lots of gold cores on this mod.

TIL 4 R5 cores is a lot.

On 29.4.2016 at 1:05 AM, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

than the devs should nerf all enemy stats by 200%.

Yes, this will happen. Scott has been working on a major rebalancing of both weapons, mods and enemies. But they have to roll it out all at once, or hell will break loose in the forums.

On 30.4.2016 at 8:08 PM, (PS4)Captain_Bonecold said:

And since it on every weapon it useful.

No, the recoil mod on Aklex is useful. Serration is mandatory. You have to have it in your weapon or your bullets will tickle the enemy at best. There's no way around this mod, and any new weapon you get is just going to passively level until 14 (or 7 if it has a V polarity). Which is bullcrap.

On 30.4.2016 at 8:43 PM, ranks21 said:

you have a choice to not use these mods surely youll find the level of contents within the star chart where they'll fit in for your liking.

Yeah, but who only want's to play Earth, Mercury and Venus?

Edited by Bibliothekar
Blargh, broken censor

if stravada is of any significance of what youll be getting when these mods are removed that's basically what all the weapons in the game will feel like.  rank up that weapon from 0-30 with no mods installed and watch the damage increase with each level youll get the general "progression" that is so rampantly thrown around this forums when there is none in reality and never will be because the one thing that makes a game feels progressive is totally not in warframe and that is a  STORY MODE.

I have a question: say they do remove serration and you get an extra mod slot, what would you (personally) put in its place? Another damage mod? An extra elemental mod? If so then whats the point of removing serration? Unlike warframes weapons are just modded for damage anyway so why remove serration?

14 minutes ago, Ghost_1302 said:

I have a question: say they do remove serration and you get an extra mod slot, what would you (personally) put in its place? Another damage mod? An extra elemental mod? If so then whats the point of removing serration? Unlike warframes weapons are just modded for damage anyway so why remove serration?

I could slap a Hush or Magazine Warp on a Dex Sybaris (depending on the mission and my mood) without feeling too guilty about it, just for fun.