Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Kill Kela De Thaym?

ItPutsTheLotion

Question

5 answers to this question

in the center circular platform 4 buttons will glow. in the wall facing outwards, will be the spinning puzzle you should have done to activate the bossfight. you need to shoot out all 4 green lights on all 4 of the circle puzzles. when a strike commences it halts your progress til the strike is done (if you get on one button and shoot out 3 lights then airstrike happens, when it's done and you get back on the button, it should still have the 3 lights shot out.)

You need to stop the orbital strikes the same way you got that platform to raise up (standing on those buttons in the middle and shooting the rotating target thing). You have 9 seconds between strikes to pull it off. After the strikes stop Kela comes down from her perch and you can attack her again for a bit until the strikes start up again....

Edited by giantconch

When in the room each player needs to sit on a button, there are four buttons in the center of the room. 

If you look at the walls there will be 4 circle like things with buttons inside of them. Each player has their own wall wheel thing.

Your job is to shoot the button that is lit up green on your side. 

all 4 wall buttons need to be shot and activated simultaneously in order to progress.

Eventually Kela will come to the center and you can begin damaging her. 

Once Kela falls back again you basically repeat the process of shooting the wall buttons and rinse and repeat until she dies. 

As the other have explained already you need to shoot the green lit up buttons from the center.

However you need to do this at least two times during the boss fight. At least to my knowledge. I was soloing her and got her health down to a certain extent and then she went into the orbital strike mode. When I completed it the first time she came out again. The second time is harder though because there are pumps around the map that will start activating at this stage. They spew out a exhaustion that inflicts a cold proc on you if you get hit. The middle area of the map is safe though.