The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After the boss fight with Kela de Thaym, I was asked to have another 50 judgement points

hijinks_the_turtle

Question

8 answers to this question

They are currently "discussing" this issue. best possible outcome: they get rid of the point toll. Worst possible outcome: they make it so you need to do endless to get enough points. most likely outcome: They will reduce the amount of points you need to like 10-25.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

7 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

They are currently "discussing" this issue. best possible outcome: they get rid of the point toll. Worst possible outcome: they make it so you need to do endless to get enough points. most likely outcome: They will reduce the amount of points you need to like 10-25.

10 points wouldn't be that bad. Any more is just silly grind.

Or... they could make it so you would get pts for the endless run. I dont think it would be too bad if that were the case.

Go 25 on endless, get 25 pts. Or something to that effect. 1 long 50 would beat doing the 3rd 5 times over

28 minutes ago, Keltik0ne said:

Well, we're playing a game that has been referred to as "Warfarm", "Grindframe" and (after the unfortunate stamina nerf a while back), "Walkfarm".

Did we expect anything different ?

(disclaimer, this post may contain traces of sarcasm and/or nuts)

howabout chorefarm!

i kid, best game ever!

Well, we're playing a game that has been referred to as "Warfarm", "Grindframe" and (after the unfortunate stamina nerf a while back), "Walkfarm".

Did we expect anything different ?

(disclaimer, this post may contain traces of sarcasm and/or nuts)