The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New mod prices?

Resige

Do yourself a favor and just wait. These are brand new mods, just a couple days old, and they're going to be available permanently right after the Event ends.
Buying them now will make you broke, trust me. Wait a week and see for yourself what a massive price-drop it will be.

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

Do yourself a favor and just wait. These are brand new mods, just a couple days old, and they're going to be available permanently right after the Event ends.
Buying them now will make you broke, trust me. Wait a week and see for yourself what a massive price-drop it will be.

not really look to buy, more of sell them as the aforementioned "price hype" as i like to call it. what are they going for? 20-30P more?

First of all, this belongs in the Trade forum.

Second, I think that probably most people who have a reliable read on market values would rather use that information for their own profit than give it to you. :)

15 minutes ago, Resige said:

not really look to buy, more of sell them as the aforementioned "price hype" as i like to call it. what are they going for? 20-30P more?

Odds are the prices are lower than that, since they won't be going away from loot tables when the event is over.

1 hour ago, Momaw said:

Second, I think that probably most people who have a reliable read on market values would rather use that information for their own profit than give it to you. :)

Spoken like the greediest of Corpus...

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/6/61/NefAnyo.png/revision/latest?cb=20150423220847

1 hour ago, Momaw said:

First of all, this belongs in the Trade forum.

Wow such a usefull post ! :corpus:

Btw op like every time it's a coin toss, if they are in the game after the event, they'll cost nothing so you should sell now. If they are not in the game after the event, the price will be crazy and you'll be rich (acolyte mods, love you :3 )

1 minute ago, Momaw said:

Unless DE tells you the answer ahead of time. Then it's...not a coin toss, for the well informed. :)

I don't know if I want to say thanks, cause I hate the way you talk from your high horse x)

But I'm too cool for this, thanks dude, nice spot

3 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Well people did just accuse me of being Corpus for sharing some insight into basic human nature...

I mean, you could say what you said to me to this guy directly x)