Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

constantly disconnecting from host after rathuum match

aries16

Question

so i have lost a total of 300 pts, from 60-60s, constantly disconnecting from host, while returning to my ship. is there a fix to this. im tired of going in, finishing and praying i dont get that disconnection, and its not like i can ever got those 300pts bk, i gotta waste my time again to farm them, anyone know of a fix?

9 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Give more info on your PC and internet set-up. This doesnt look to be an issue everyone is having so it may be on your end. Try re-setting your router.

I have the same problem, and its only happening with rathuum missions

well my pc, is a i7-4790, dual gtx 780 oc, fatality z97 motherboard, running at 35mb/s ethernet connection, and ive noticed it always crashes when i press p to look at score just before the end, so i would press p, last guy gets kill, and it disconnects me during the loading screen. i think its a bug, as its not my internet or comp, as currently im the only one sitting on the internet, and my pc is a way above average gamer pc

well now i dont care about rathuum anymore, i got all the mods, and the twin kohmak, so i dont really care for this event anymore. i just hope de fixes this for u guys, and dont have to waste countless tries to get the point, only to have them stripped off u in the last second. good luck to u guys

11 hours ago, aries16 said:

well my pc, is a i7-4790, dual gtx 780 oc, fatality z97 motherboard, running at 35mb/s ethernet connection, and ive noticed it always crashes when i press p to look at score just before the end, so i would press p, last guy gets kill, and it disconnects me during the loading screen. i think its a bug, as its not my internet or comp, as currently im the only one sitting on the internet, and my pc is a way above average gamer pc

*Completely off topic*

Being an IT guy (and having worked in broadband internet technical support prior) I still laugh every time someone says something like this.

Edited by Wopel