Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really want friends...

Elleex

Question

Hello!
I really want other than my bf  to play with, but I don't know how you get friends in Warframe.
When joining a squad, the only thing we do is completing the mission and then leave.
I thought that having a Clan might help, but no one wants to join that anyway.. ^^''
How do you get friends without being weird about it? :/

Edit: I just want to thank everyone for being so nice and friendly! I've got a "few" friends now, which I didn't expect really. So thank you!
And for all of you with the great tips, if I ever feel like meeting new friends, I think they will work out great as well! :)
And if I missed to reply or add someone I apologize. I got a bit overwhelmed.
And if someone reads this and want a friend like I did, just add me! Or read the awesome comments below ^^

-Elleex

Edited by Elleex

1 minute ago, Elleex said:

How? ^^

In game press ESC> Communications>Friends>Add Friend  I'd offer to add you but I don't get online much anymore due to a lack of internets.

Are you trying to join an active clan, or start one of your own?

I've made a lot of friends here on the forums that I run in game with, and I've found that chatting in PuG's leads to some nice surprises and have met a few good people that way.

This probably only works for me, but I end up making friends in-game by starting arguments, then switching to a topic that both parties can agree on. Resulting in hour+ conversations that lead to talking on other days.

Normally though, just do this without the argument part xD

If you like Anime, quite a few of the friends I have made have been over discussions about Anime.

Follow this detailed instructions manual for a good friend:

Press: <esc>

Go to "communication"

Go to "friends"

Go to "add friends"

Enter 'InglriousB'

Within 24 hours you'll have a good friend :) 

Repeat process with other name for more friends ^^

Add me in game, i'll play with you. Its always nice to play with different people. Btw, to answer your question, i help newer players all the time, so i get the majority of friends through there. It may be outside your comfort zone, but just try chatting with people, striking up a conversation. That alone will help you make friends easier. I hope this helps, i am not an expert on this. I have trouble making friends IRL.

Just now, InglriousB said:

Follow this detailed instructions manual for a good friend:

Press: <esc>

Go to "communication"

Go to "friends"

Go to "add friends"

Enter 'InglriousB'

Within 24 hours you'll have a good friend :) 

Repeat process with other name for more friends ^^

Ty! I know how to add friends.. But much appreciate! :) 

1 minute ago, PoisonHD said:

This probably only works for me, but I end up making friends in-game by starting arguments, then switching to a topic that both parties can agree on. Resulting in hour+ conversations that lead to talking on other days.

If you like Anime, quite a few of the friends I have made have been over discussions about Anime.

Haha, same here. Though people usually stick with me as they are so desperate to proof me wrong XD 

Nah, mostly I just get in touch with people as one of us says something and the rest replies to that or were having a nice void run

4 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Haha that's a nice one xD I was more into Anime a few years ago tho.. and i don't think people are into whatever I'm into xD

Just now, Elleex said:

Haha that's a nice one xD I was more into Anime a few years ago tho.. and i don't think people are into whatever I'm into xD

Ehm...Warframe? Nah, I'm totally not into that. I only happen to spend 12 hours a day on it. Besides that nothing really

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

In game press ESC> Communications>Friends>Add Friend  I'd offer to add you but I don't get online much anymore due to a lack of internets.

Are you trying to join an active clan, or start one of your own?

I've made a lot of friends here on the forums that I run in game with, and I've found that chatting in PuG's leads to some nice surprises and have met a few good people that way.

It's okay! I can add you still :) We have a clan, but a small one that we want to expand in the future if ever possible ^^ I'll keep that in mind! What's your name tho? 

3 minutes ago, Elleex said:

You'd be surprised at what your fellow Tenno are into.

2 minutes ago, Elleex said:

It's okay! I can add you still :) We have a clan, but a small one that we want to expand in the future if ever possible ^^ I'll keep that in mind! What's your name tho? 

Noamuth

You can also make hit up the Recruitment sub-forum and off to run with people that are looking for help in game.  Oh!  Since you have your own clan, you can also join an Alliance. @hammerheathen

How-to-Make-Friends-as-an-Adult.png

Edited by Noamuth

8 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

Add me in game, i'll play with you. Its always nice to play with different people. Btw, to answer your question, i help newer players all the time, so i get the majority of friends through there. It may be outside your comfort zone, but just try chatting with people, striking up a conversation. That alone will help you make friends easier. I hope this helps, i am not an expert on this. I have trouble making friends IRL.

Tnx! I would really like someone to make me better at this game. I WANT TO BE THE BEST! haha. Yeah, I'm not that great in making friends IRL either :D
Is everyones name the same in game as here? 

1 minute ago, Elleex said:

Tnx! I would really like someone to make me better at this game. I WANT TO BE THE BEST! haha. Yeah, I'm not that great in making friends IRL either :D
Is everyones name the same in game as here? 

All the names on the forums are the same as ingame as they are linked to each other ;)