Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really want friends...

Elleex

Question

Hello!
I really want other than my bf  to play with, but I don't know how you get friends in Warframe.
When joining a squad, the only thing we do is completing the mission and then leave.
I thought that having a Clan might help, but no one wants to join that anyway.. ^^''
How do you get friends without being weird about it? :/

Edit: I just want to thank everyone for being so nice and friendly! I've got a "few" friends now, which I didn't expect really. So thank you!
And for all of you with the great tips, if I ever feel like meeting new friends, I think they will work out great as well! :)
And if I missed to reply or add someone I apologize. I got a bit overwhelmed.
And if someone reads this and want a friend like I did, just add me! Or read the awesome comments below ^^

-Elleex

Edited by Elleex

9 hours ago, Wopel said:

Feel free to add me as well, I've been putzing around doing Rathuum and rep dailies trying to avoid forma'ing things and going through the re leveling. Would be fun to tromp on the lower star map again. Besides my clan mate helped me out when I started, time to pay it forward I suppose.

Great! ^^

10 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Noamuth

You can also make hit up the Recruitment sub-forum and off to run with people that are looking for help in game.  Oh!  Since you have your own clan, you can also join an Alliance. @hammerheathen

Hide contents

How-to-Make-Friends-as-an-Adult.png

ty! :)
You can join an alliance even if you just have 3 members? Sorry if my questions seems dumb
OMG! Why haven't I tried that?? :OO

9 hours ago, K4nzler said:

Im Unemployed again and free for Warframe on PC with my Crew.
If you need help, hit me up.
(but it seems like 41 other people offered their help too soooo IM OUT I GUESS LOL)

Hahaha, yeah. Didn't think people would wanted to add me, and not this many xD
Warframe seems to have the best people in it and I will still add you! You never know which ones you'll get along with the best etc. ^^

9 hours ago, Hman745 said:

You'd be surprised to find that this is an incredibly friendly community that is rather willing to help out. If you feel like it go ahead and add me I'm on rather often and I'm willing to help with anything. I even have a clan of my own if you're interested.

Yeah I've noticed :'3
I have a clan as well xD But I'll keep that in mind if we're going to destroy ours
And I will add you :)

36 minutes ago, Elleex said:

I'll try not to do that ;)

Maybe you should for giggles, try to avoid telling them you are a girl, you don't want things to go out of control XD

35 minutes ago, Elleex said:

hahaha, don't know if stalking people is my thing tho :p

Stalking is another way to play this game ;p

Also hopping into "add me" as well, i am not on that much but i don't mind helping new blood, also before you send squad invites, ask the peeps if they are free and don't mind joining, show some etiquette whenever possible! 

10 hours ago, Elleex said:

Hello!
I really want other than my bf  to play with, but I don't know how you get friends in Warframe.
When joining a squad, the only thing we do is completing the mission and then leave.
I thought that having a Clan might help, but no one wants to join that anyway.. ^^''
How do you get friends without being weird about it? :/

Edit: I just want to thank everyone for being so nice and friendly! I've got a "few" friends now, which I didn't expect really. So thank you!
And for all of you with the great tips, if I ever feel like meeting new friends, I think they will work out great as well! :)
And if I missed to reply or add someone I apologize. I got a bit overwhelmed.
And if someone reads this and want a friend like I did, just add me! Or read the awesome comments below ^^

-Elleex

HI! im wife and me play warframe. we have a skype group. we'd be happy to make friends with you and your bf.

Its not really hard to make/ get friends. you just have to be assertive/ confident and put yourself out there. kind of like a job ya know? feel free to add my wife a.lovely.anxiety on skype if you want.

Edited by ss4chris

My clan accepts veterans and noobs so that the veterans can mentor them. it gives veterans something to do and its good to help players to get adjusted. we recruit all the time and we have a team speak so that you can always ask someone questions. just look for AOS kirito recruiting for aos OR Art Of Skana

other clans like us exist so just keep searching. a good clan is a great way to make friends and it makes the game more fun

Edited by Fearlife99

10 hours ago, ss4chris said:

HI! im wife and me play warframe. we have a skype group. we'd be happy to make friends with you and your bf.

Its not really hard to make/ get friends. you just have to be assertive/ confident and put yourself out there. kind of like a job ya know? feel free to add my wife a.lovely.anxiety on skype if you want.

I've run with this guy, I can vouch that they are cool peoples. 

14 hours ago, Prinny13 said:

Maybe you should for giggles, try to avoid telling them you are a girl, you don't want things to go out of control XD

-snip-

I make no secret that I'm female, and aside from when I first started two years ago (and even that lasted for about 3 months), I don't really have any problems when people find out my sex.

One of the best things about Warframe is that you don't run into the stereotypical gamer that does the "bewbs or gtfo" routine.  If you find one even close to it, you put them on ignore or enjoy the show while the rest of the team takes them apart. 

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I make no secret that I'm female, and aside from when I first started two years ago (and even that lasted for about 3 months), I don't really have any problems when people find out my sex.

One of the best things about Warframe is that you don't run into the stereotypical gamer that does the "bewbs or gtfo" routine.  If you find one even close to it, you put them on ignore or enjoy the show while the rest of the team takes them apart. 

True, i can't really bring myself to do that in this game even though i am a shameless guy.

WARFRAME, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?!?!??!!!?

34 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Bewbs or gtfo came from 4chan and shouldn't spread anywhere else. I despise the idea that people are trying to ingrain it into what they identify as "gamer culture". People who think it belongs there often don't know what gamer culture really is.

You seem like you are already rolling in piles of fresh friends to play with but I'm throwing myself in anyways. The more the merrier! It does get a bit boring running missions and never saying anything to the other players.

Edited by EpicJakelor

one day noticed i had 275 friend request

accepted a lot

changed nothing none of them talk XD

made friends in raids mostly and endless missions

------------------------

Also yes yu can join an alliance even if yu are a 1 man clan

Edited by Tsoe