Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Rathuum Question

Lord.Kaho

Question

I wanted to know how some clans are cheesing up the endless Rathuum out of curiosity.

I'm mostly a solo player without a clan and couldn't care less about the leaderboards but I'm amazed how some people are getting over 40k kills.

Please enlighten me.

7 answers to this question

I thought this might be about how it only seems to count kills that you get yourself toward your clan's score for the event...but considering it's a Players Helping Players topic, I guess this makes more sense. Carry on.

Also, Valkyr works well enough up to ~100 kills...after that the enemies are level 265 and start taking a while to kill.

18 minutes ago, Lord.Kaho said:

Anyway, there has to be something faster that some people are doing with 4 members on it.

script Killing 4 Enemies at a time with a Dagger is pretty fast, considering Enemies Respawn a couple seconds after being Killed and there's only 6 Enemies on the map with 4 Players.

Mag with Armor Stripped would be a good option though, since they have more than their fair share of Shields. (heh, good balance choice...)

35 minutes ago, Meta_Nexus said:

I thought this might be about how it only seems to count kills that you get yourself toward your clan's score for the event...but considering it's a Players Helping Players topic, I guess this makes more sense. Carry on.

Also, Valkyr works well enough up to ~100 kills...after that the enemies are level 265 and start taking a while to kill.

Charge your melee during Hysteria. You can kick them down and do a finisher. I was two-shotting level 304's before finishing the match. There wasn't much point after that. Could've gone for a good while longer, but there's not really a reason to...
I ended it with a glorious 1.3mil self damaging end of hysteria. It was wonderful! xD

I Wukong'd.

Duration/Rage build with Defy. Jump back to a corner real quick once the death-heal you get starts to get small to refresh it.

Went with a melee weapon instead of his 4. It's super safe and easy, but you won't get into the thousands without some way to insta-kill enemies.