Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

rakta ballistica max dps build

Dark5eiD

Question

Hello fellow Tenno

I know this seems late, but , i am just getting around to looking at this weapon as i heard about the buffs and when i look at these numbers they are... undeniable

This is the build that i am thinking would be best. thoughts ?

ylUMwVh.jpg

13 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

Hello fellow Tenno

I know this seems late, but , i am just getting around to looking at this weapon as i heard about the buffs and when i look at these numbers they are... undeniable

This is the build that i am thinking would be best. thoughts ?

ylUMwVh.jpg

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Rakta_Ballistica/t_30_42223330_193-2-5-195-7-5-196-0-5-204-1-10-206-3-5-209-6-5-215-4-5-487-5-10_196-6-204-7-193-6-206-6-215-8-487-8-209-6-195-11/en/3-0-58

this is what i would use if i had a R.Balistica.

its not a crit weapon so you can throw those out first

I would remove Bore to add more radiation damage, or remove both Bore and Primed Target Cracker for Viral Damage.

13 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

Stats dont really mean anything...

What are you talking about? Stats are everything...

By your logic, if stats didn't mean anything, then I guess you take an unmodded Lato to high leveled missions and destroy everything, don't you?

Guys / Gals

When you charge this weapon it has 20% crit chance, when you dont it has 5%. so this build i was thinking is for the charge attack. that is why i have crit, also, crit does multiply the puncture dmg. this is why i have bore. I am only using radiation because i cannot deny the awesomness of primed heated charge :)

my opinion:

- remove Primed Target Cracker, Rakta Ballistica only have 1.5x crit multiplier, it barely worth be used for critical damage (you will only raise it to 3.05x), Gunslinger worth better than that for fastest charged shots, especially for normal shots, since it have 5%, against 20% critical chance for charged shots

- maybe another elemental mod can be used, instead of Primed Pistol Gambit for more stable damage, if you want to hit more than one target every shot (instead by using the dead flying body), Seeker instead of 3rd elemental

- Bore is perfect, since it has 90% of its physical damage as puncture

2 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

my opinion:

- remove Primed Target Cracker, Rakta Ballistica only have 1.5x crit multiplier, it barely worth be used for critical damage (you will only raise it to 3.05x), Gunslinger worth better than that for fastest charged shots, especially for normal shots, since it have 5%, against 20% critical chance for charged shots

- maybe another elemental mod can be used, instead of Primed Pistol Gambit for more stable damage, if you want to hit more than one target every shot (instead by using the dead flying body), Seeker instead of 3rd elemental

- Bore is perfect, since it has 90% of its physical damage as puncture

interesting take, i can test it out to see if it is more dmg taking out primed mods and adding elementals. bore is very nice and has 120% puncture dmg not 90% ( very nice :) ). as far as gunslinger, i dont really see the need. it charges pretty fast 1.0 sec. id rather have the dmg i think. 

10 minutes ago, Lord_Impaler said:

interesting take, i can test it out to see if it is more dmg taking out primed mods and adding elementals. bore is very nice and has 120% puncture dmg not 90% ( very nice :) ). as far as gunslinger, i dont really see the need. it charges pretty fast 1.0 sec. id rather have the dmg i think. 

Gunslinger is more about "how many charged shots you want to use every second"

in any intense combat, in general, you want to kill everything as faster than you can, isn't? its ammo efficient with charged shots, anyway

edit: about the Bore, i know that already about the mod give +120% puncture damage, but before using this kind of mod, the weapon need to have at least, 80% of its physical damage as one damage type to use it, like Dread for Slash or War for Impact

Edited by Zeyez

1 minute ago, Zeyez said:

Gunslinger is more about "how many charged shots you want to use every second"

in any intense combat, in general, you want to kill everything as faster than you can, isn't?

definitely , il have to test it out to see. i know from playing with it already that i was not complaining to myself about the charge time. 

6 hours ago, Lord_Impaler said:

So something like this...

JmpESBU.jpg

yes

basically, like this

edit: except the madurai polarity for Gunslinger (V), change it to naramon for Bore (--)

this will give more room changes for different mods, especially if they remove Hornet strike in future

Edited by Zeyez
just an little change, based on future changes of the game

Numbers are just numbers without context; the weapon is weird with both its firing mechanism. I personally run an anemic agility to help with the full charge wind up as you burn through the mag/clip/whatever too fast with just 5 bursts and a 2.0 reload (you spend as much time firing as reloading). I ran quick draw on it for some time (with a pure elemental build) but then decided to just go with the full charge fire (+ crit) most of the time. I am personally not a believer of pure raw damage numbers on my guns (even though my mods may say otherwise at times) but to each their own. Here is my build if you are wondering:

20160505191647_1_zps6gybajpn.jpg~origina

Edited by S0V3REiGN