Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help. Please.

Sh4dowWalker96

Question

13 answers to this question

Are you referring to the Nikana prime, Kubrow collar, and sydana? If they're not in your armory, then I'd say there is a bug, I got the second level and was able to get the nikana prime and kubrow collar. 

7 minutes ago, Z3brim said:

Are you referring to the Nikana prime, Spira Prime, and sydana? If they're not in your armory, then I'd say there is a bug, I got the second level and was able to get the nikana prime and Spira Prime

Fixed.

Sayrn Prime man. Not Trin prime :P

7 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

I don't think prime access is $140. I'm almost positive that you bought the most expensive plat purchase.

Miasma pack is 139.99 USD, it matches up.

Edited by Censium

6 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

I don't think prime access is $140. I'm almost positive that you bought the most expensive plat purchase.

Highest tier, Saryn, weapons, all cosmetics. Everything.

6 minutes ago, Z3brim said:

Are you referring to the Nikana prime, Kubrow collar, and sydana? If they're not in your armory, then I'd say there is a bug, I got the second level and was able to get the nikana prime and kubrow collar. 

7 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

Contact support.

Eheh... so, something I need to mention now: This was my first Prime Access bought, had no idea I had to relog. I relogged, it's all there. Sorry for the trouble.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

No, OP is right. Top-tier prime access is $140 and top-tier plat is $200.

Contact support and they'll fix it. Don't worry.

4 minutes ago, Sh4dowWalker96 said:

It's fixed now, was not aware I had to relog. Sorry to cause all of you any trouble.

No problem. Glad it worked out so easily. They should really make things like that more clear.

Thanks for supporting the game.

Relogging will often solve problems, except for when it doesn't, but does overwrite your EE.log removing all information regarding what went wrong... 

If something seems fishy, back-up your EE.log by copying it elsewhere (such as desktop) and then relog.  If relogging doesn't work, contact Support (link at the bottom of every page of this forum) and send them the back-up of your EE.log so they can try to solve the problem.

Just now, Lord_Azrael said:

No problem. Glad it worked out so easily. They should really make things like that more clear.

Thanks for supporting the game.

They really should, I was panicking for a bit until I relogged. But of course, DE's already got more of my money than Blizzard has, why not give them more? They sure deserve it.

7 hours ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

Console prime access are somewhat different from pc prime access in terms of tiers