Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When are the dark sectors returning on PS4/XB1?

(PSN)youngjackula

Question

I was told they would return by U17, they didn't.

I was told they would return by U18, they didn't.

There are now rumours that they will return in U19, but will they?

My clan was made over a year ago and it's purpose was to participate in dark sectors, but most of my clan are no longer bothered about dark sectors, most don't even remember or understand them. I have been looking across the Internet for a post by DE giving a hint on when they'd return, but I couldn't find anything.

Does anybody know for sure when they will return?

5 answers to this question

With Starchart 3.0 in U19 they're changing darksector to 1 PvE node so whenever U19 hits or soon after should be around the time but whatever it is it's going to be vastly different from what it is now.

I'd say it actually is since they're actually saying it will be changed rather than people starting rumors DE never said it would be a thing in U17 or 18

2 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

With Starchart 3.0 in U19 they're changing darksector to 1 PvE node so whenever U19 hits or soon after should be around the time but whatever it is it's going to be vastly different from what it is now.

I'd say it actually is since they're actually saying it will be changed rather than people starting rumors DE never said it would be a thing in U17 or 18

Thank you :clem:

53 minutes ago, (PS4)youngjackula said:

There are now rumours that they will return in U19, but will they?

If you allow me an advice, ignore ALL rumors without exception unless they instantly come backed up by a link to a DE post / twitter or similar but official.

You weren't told anything. You were FOOLED into thinking it. Consoles will have dark sectors back as soon as PC has had a month or two to fix it for you. You should really be asking when dark sectors are returning to PC. Either way the answer is still "we don't know".