Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you want for Season 7 Sortie?

Tuxie

8 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

You could be right about Wraith, but Vandals are modified Corpus weapons with Lotus decal. No Corpus assassination target will use a Lotus-decalled weapon, they would use its base variation instead.

But then again The Vandal's back story isn't solved as you said there were Lotus decals so wouldn't Dex and Vandal weapons be the same thing?

Just generally asking, but what is the obsession with Mastery Ranking everyone has? Mastery rank beyond MR 13 atm has no reason to archive, except you are a hardcore trader wich needs to trade everything every day.

i mean for real, we can reach MR 21 atm and it has no reason whatsoever. If the closed Beta and openbeta start weapons dont ever reach a normal player, so be it. those two weapons are not even usefull in combat. Same goes with the founder stuff.

I also could be MR21 already, why am i not? Because i have no reason to. i can wait if i need to trade more (why ever i wozld need to trade so much)

Edit: I would love to see the latron wraith again, i like it the most of the 3 Latrons.

Edited by DeFragMe
smartphone horror in forum

3 hours ago, DeFragMe said:

Just generally asking, but what is the obsession with Mastery Ranking everyone has? Mastery rank beyond MR 13 atm has no reason to archive, except you are a hardcore trader wich needs to trade everything every day.

i mean for real, we can reach MR 21 atm and it has no reason whatsoever. If the closed Beta and openbeta start weapons dont ever reach a normal player, so be it. those two weapons are not even usefull in combat. Same goes with the founder stuff.

I also could be MR21 already, why am i not? Because i have no reason to. i can wait if i need to trade more (why ever i wozld need to trade so much)

Edit: I would love to see the latron wraith again, i like it the most of the 3 Latrons.

Mastery rank like you said, increases trades per day, daily standing cap and even if I don't agree with it people equate mastery rank to "skill" I'm a collector in real life and also in video games, and warframe tends to attract those with collector mentalities. Gotta catch em all and all that jazz. That's really all it is for me but I can't really speak for everyone. 

One last thing: regarding increasing your trades per day, considering it's almost impossible to make any big platinum trades nowadays, all those trades are needed if having to make a bunch of 10-30 plat trades per day is required to make any progress with acquiring platinum in the mess that is trade chat. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Musicopia said:

Mastery rank like you said, increases trades per day, daily standing cap and even if I don't agree with it people equate mastery rank to "skill" I'm a collector in real life and also in video games, and warframe tends to attract those with collector mentalities. Gotta catch em all and all that jazz. That's really all it is for me but I can't really speak for everyone. 

One last thing: regarding increasing your trades per day, considering it's almost impossible to make any big platinum trades nowadays, all those trades are needed if having to make a bunch of 10-30 plat trades per day is required to make any progress with acquiring platinum in the mess that is trade chat. 

DOnt worry, i still have every weapon i build so far... long list if you ask me, but still. i see no reason to want to add cut content in my list or stuff that i shouldnt be able to have (because as i made the account i already knew that i couldnt and wouldnt).

and trading... well, iam the guy who mostly is in trade chat for a few hours while leveling stuff in low end missions (collecting ussless stuff like orkin cells) and never making a trade a day... mostly iam happy if i get one trade per week done. But that might just be my generall luck. stil lhaven found anyone selling a spare karak wraith reciver...

and standing... well, iam no hardcore gamer, since Mr.16 i havent reached the cap on the few hours i play a day.

10 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

DOnt worry, i still have every weapon i build so far... long list if you ask me, but still. i see no reason to want to add cut content in my list or stuff that i shouldnt be able to have (because as i made the account i already knew that i couldnt and wouldnt).

and trading... well, iam the guy who mostly is in trade chat for a few hours while leveling stuff in low end missions (collecting ussless stuff like orkin cells) and never making a trade a day... mostly iam happy if i get one trade per week done. But that might just be my generall luck. stil lhaven found anyone selling a spare karak wraith reciver...

and standing... well, iam no hardcore gamer, since Mr.16 i havent reached the cap on the few hours i play a day.

Whoa whoa wait stop the presses, do you mean to tell me that PC can access trade chat while actually in mission???

11 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

Well I'm not crazy about MR myself but I do need add that DE plans to connect Forma with MR in the near future (MR 21 = Forma weapon it'll be Rank 21 from the get go)

14 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

TL;DR You can't have the Lato and Braton Vandal because of reasons

Except you're wrong, Founders actually have money invested in this game before it was near fully completion. All you had to do was log in early, buy the weapon with 1 credit, and walk out. Beta testing? BS. That's what's all of us are doing every time we play the game and report it on the forums.

Lato and Braton Vandal doesn't come close to the level of the Founder status, you don't deserve to have your shiny guns stay speshul and exclusive just because you logged into this game before other players, not when any of the other unique guns are made available.

30 minutes ago, Fionntan said:

Well I'm not crazy about MR myself but I do need add that DE plans to connect Forma with MR in the near future (MR 21 = Forma weapon it'll be Rank 21 from the get go)

If you need the time, sure. But for most people that i know, thats just one round less on draco. For me it makes no difference, i still need to grind the same planets for the same ressources, wich i actually use to level and ACTUALLY USE weapons... well the last part only counts for new weapons, not for forma, but anyway... dont want to make a draco thread out of this..

*hides in plain sight*

1 minute ago, DeFragMe said:

If you need the time, sure. But for most people that i know, thats just one round less on draco. For me it makes no difference, i still need to grind the same planets for the same ressources, wich i actually use to level and ACTUALLY USE weapons... well the last part only counts for new weapons, not for forma, but anyway... dont want to make a draco thread out of this..

*hides in plain sight*

Nah is fine, just letting you know ahead time the convenience having high MR if DE does make it cut clean said idea.

Hope Star Chart 3.0 ends this chit chat on Draco this and that. >_> Is getting old.

4 minutes ago, Fionntan said:

Hope Star Chart 3.0 ends this chit chat on Draco this and that. >_> Is getting old.

yeah... first that node , than this node and now this.... but yeah, but still praying for the return auf the Latron Wraith.

On 5/9/2016 at 9:24 AM, LordOfScrugging said:

calm down. too much sodium is bad for you. I was saying that DE said EVENT weapons can come back. Lato and braton vandals aren't event weapons. Second where does it say we're in open beta? nowhere in the game, nor does DE say we're still in Open beta. We're unofficially launched at this point. and "those gifts are nothing you've worked for" That is the most ignorant thing i've read today. it was a GIFT FOR TESTING! we tested and were rewarded with the lato vandal. We played, reported bugs and did other stress tests and stuff and were given a reward like you get a reward for cheesing an event.

I think the problem behind the returning of lato/braton vandal and as well as reaching mr 21 is not really much a show-off, is the issue with prestige or exclusivity system.

Regardless open beta or closed beta, we're still playing the game as any other people would do, coming early or late is just the matter of who is involved with the game first, doesn't make a true point to say that you pay money for it and that should remain exclusive.

The same applies to the deluxe skin or excalibre proto for example.

It used to be a point where excalibre proto-armor is exclusive and not many people get it. But did they return again for newer players to get? absolutely, and now is permanent in market.

For founders, we know that DE had given extended time for people to buy the package and support the devs for helping to pull through the early stages of the game and that founders pay money to help them. If lato/braton vandal comes as an event market reward to reward people whom played the game in closed beta, how would you explain  for the anniversary gifts/ or machete that is obtained as a login reward to reward people whom login during that period of time?  And are those considered exclusive as lato/braton vandal? no, they returned shortly as an anniversary gifts for players whom login every single year that played during the anniversary, as well as machete returning as an Event, which was previously stated from wikia

" The Machete is a Grineer melee weapon released in Update 8.0 and used by Grineer Scorpions. Though the Machete was removed from the market in Update 10.3, its blueprint was temporarily awarded to players who logged into Warframe between July 9 and July 16, 2014 as a special gift for the delay in completing Update 14.0. It was also released as a reward for the Tactical Alert "One Thousand Cuts"

If same logic applies, snipetron vandal that is of a vandal type weapon returned twice, how would It not be possible for lato/braton?

unless it is included in the founder's package when you bought them? of course not, then the question is how did you obtained them?

I agree with IceColdHawk for this, not because I'm a non-founder that I would agree with a non-founder, but its the matter of rational reasoning.

In terms of exclusivity in the past or present, the only thing to show your prestige as a true veteran is by either: hours of play, tactical alerts, event points, exclusive wraith/vandal weapons, or reaching the highest mr.

But for now, they're not so exclusive anymore, reason? because anyone can reach there no matter how early/late they are playing the game.

Another question to add on the exclusive weapons, If assuming that warframe wikia is a neutral source which stands no biasness or whatsoever, It states that "exclusive mastery", does that mean that the "exclusive" mastery here regards to only "exclusive closed-beta login reward gifts" or "exclusive weapons" in general? Then again, you'll realised, no matter how early/late you are with the game, they are still exclusive weapons.

Though to a certain point you could say that it is clear that they won't be returning after CBT, but "

• It was confirmed by DERebecca that the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal weapons will remain exclusive to Closed Beta and not available in the future.[1] However other Vandal weapons (which were awarded from Events) could make their return as awards of future Tactical Alerts and/or Events. Strun Wraith is a perfect example of a returning Event weapon." 

and also from assuming from this statement " 

This weapon was only available for purchase during the Open Beta Celebration Weekend (Closed BetaHotfix 6.3.1) starting from Friday, February 15 at 12:00pm EST through Tuesday, February 19 until 9:00am EST. It could be bought for only 1 Credits64 credit and has no rank restriction, so it could be immediately acquired by anyone who logged on during the open beta weekend regardless of time spent playing the game.

The Braton Vandal can no longer be acquired."  is the same as the machete, the question is: will there be a possibility for the return after CBT again? 

Which I believe (not saying I can confirm) they will make a return.

Edited by -PP-Sonicz
checked wikia's source for better reasoning