Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus Farming Frames/Saryn Leaving Question.

(XBOX)TheMadCash

Question

#1: So I was wondering what frames are good for focus farms? Im looking to get Vazarin lens but have no idea what frame to use it on.

#2: When Saryn prime access goes by by. We have exactly 1 week to farm loki correct?

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

6 answers to this question

I find I can farm more focus with Ash on Draco. But then that's the only time I ever use Ash - when i get affinity boost.

If there is a frame that you main or better yet, a loadout that you main in most missions that include a lot killing stuff - use that. It's easier and more fun to farm that focus while you do other stuff, rather than farming specifically for it.

However, if Draco is your life, nothing but starchart 3.0 can help you.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

#1: So I was wondering what frames are good for focus farms? Im looking to get Vazarin lens but have no idea what frame to use it on.

#2: When Saryn goes by by. We have exactly 1 week to farm loki correct?

Ember WoF Draco

if you don't want to draco, then occasionally a sortie with eximus stronghold condition and an INT/SUR/DEF/EXCAV mission is a very good way to gain focus, especially if you're using a CC frame and the rest of your teammates do the killing  

For me nothing beats ivara in ceres ludi ( exterminate ) , colecting focus booster with stealht kills gets me about 10,000-15,000 focus for 100 kills ( 20,000-35,000 with xp booster and neramons melle kill xp boost buff )