Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mara Brakk

OriVerda

Question

So we've had the Mara Detron for ages now and still no sign of its counterpart. Has DE forgotten about it or are they afraid of the pitchforks the community will raise at them should Baro bring it in?

6 answers to this question

As someone who keeps on pissing off Papa Vay Hek to get G-3 to come after me for nearly a year just to get the last part i need to start cooking Brakk, i would love to get this gun just to rub it in Papa Vay Hek face!!

Wouldn't this gun be called Brakk Wraith since its Grineer?

And Beacons are a waste of Ducats since G-3 have been giving me Neurodes and Split Chambers non stop T_T

Edited by Prinny13
Typos

16 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

And Beacons are a waste of Ducats since G-3 have been giving me Neurodes and Split Chambers non stop T_T

Can confirm. Was going for Scimitar part, got mostly neurodes. ~2,000 Ducats down the drain.

I need to rethink my spending habits.

48 minutes ago, GTX49 said:

And then there is me who got lucky with G3 popping in and dropping all the 3 parts at once o..o

Praise Lord RNGesus

And then there's me, who didn't even farm for the Brakk, nor like it, and as soon as I lvled it to 30 I sold it.....now sitting on like 3 sets of it :3

I certainly wouldn't complain if Baro managed to come up with some Mara Brakks for purchase. I'm not holding my breath waiting, of course.

The Brakk isn't exactly lacking in capability. It's still a devastating weapon when modded and used appropriately.

I never had any real issues farming for it. It took a few weeks, but I just made sure I had a G3 complaint filed at all times and spent a lot of time in grineer missions--which I normally do anyway. I no longer bother with marks, but I've still gotten enough parts to make three more. You do have to actually spend time in the game, though. If your idea of farming is logging in for 15-20 minutes a day, then getting one will be problematic.