Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Ways To Farm Focus?

DuskLegendary

Question

Hello guys, just as the title says, I'm wanting to know the absolute best ways to Focus farm. Currently I'm using Excalibur and going to Draco with organized groups. I have a Greater Lense on the Synoid Simulor, Vaykor Marelok, Nikana Prime, and Excalibur himself, and I usually end up capping my Focus in about 2-3 hours give or take. I heard there's ways with Loki as well but I personally haven't tried it, so if there's a faster way to cap the daily Focus, please share it with me... I'm trying to max out the entire Zenurik school and I want to make it as quick and painless as possible, any and all tips would be appreciated.

16 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, _Rue_ said:

Ceres, Vedic, Loki, greater lens on melee less than an hour.

Go stealth kill everything.

Thank you! I'll have to try this out because I'm honestly sick of organizing Draco groups just to cap the daily Focus, this will be a very nice change of pace

Basically, any exterminates done stealthily yields high affinity (consider enemy affinity per kill as well though), so higher leveled missions = better affinity.

Note the broken stealth mechanics though (delayed spawn = dead counter, random Drahks).

4 minutes ago, DuskLegendary said:

Thank you! I'll have to try this out because I'm honestly sick of organizing Draco groups just to cap the daily Focus, this will be a very nice change of pace

I started out with the RJ thing too when i went zenurik. It sucked so much I tried stealth kill farming and it worked. When it doubt, stealth i guess XD

I personally prefer going as a buffer in draco. If the dps and the trin have decent builds i get 10k focus per convergence. 4 convergence spawns in a slow round + what focus I get in the down time means that it takes 2 slow rounds and 1 fast one to cap my daily focus. This is obviously with an affinity booster.

Stealth farming has become painful thanks to all the nerfs and changes. Draco and just pressing a single button every 40 seconds or so is the way to go. DE apparently believes that not playing the game should be the only efficient way to farm focus.

8 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Stealth farming has become painful thanks to all the nerfs and changes. Draco and just pressing a single button every 40 seconds or so is the way to go. DE apparently believes that not playing the game should be the only efficient way to farm focus.

I figured that is the sad truth in the current state.. T T

Look for nightmare exterminates, the enemy count is always higher. You can half the amount of missions needed.

With affinity booster and greater lens on frame and melee, I do 2-3 runs and I am done with 100k affinity. Maybe 30 mins or less.

Edited by X5934-078FR1

i dont play draco cz its very boring for me i just play spy missions.....about 8k focus per run...focus is now very painfull to farm cz u need to invaste a lot in gear lens 4x same type....and  take a lot of time... i think current system is pretty bad....focus gain is to low...i am working on 4 focus schools with this affinity rate that will take ages

Edited by ashrah