Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omega Isotope

DEATHLOK

Question

Is this something you must already have from playing some time ago? I've never seen one, never heard of them until today. I need four for the Fomorian Disruptor, if this is indeed something I can take part in.

I've tried reading the Wiki page, but I don't think it's in my native language.

8 answers to this question

A couple of dark sector defenses (20 waves, then 10) with a nekros, trinity, and speed nova, resulted in about 130 of them.  I then spent over half an hour crafting disruptors XD

The mission level seems to affect the number that drop, with the lower level exterminates regularly failing to give any, while the max level ones will usually give some.  With dark sector missions being rated above the rest of the planet, they'll be the best to farm, and should usually have people queued for them.

Also more players = more mobs spawning = more drops, so do it as a group.

For the actual attack on the Balor Fomorian, unless you have a good archwing, you might not even see the fight, as players with a well modded Itzal archwing can get to the target, take out its shields, and then get inside to destroy the cores, before someone with a slower archwing can get anywhere near it.

If you do get to the Fomorian before the warning to retreat is given, the 2 shield generators are at the top, above the bit that looks like a rib-cage, to the right and left, while the way inside is below it.

Once inside use the disruptor from your gear menu, and then shoot as many of the spinning things as you can before the timer runs out, and you have to get outside.

Edited by polarity