The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a dojo must have

(XBOX)LEWCIFAH

8 minutes ago, tizodd said:

But in the Dojo, you can setup teleport stations to take you where you want to go.  That's not an option at a relay.  Someone please tell me I'm wrong about this lol.  I'd love to quick travel to the Simulacrum.

There's no option for that. The Relay is not big enough to warrant something like that yet.

While the dojos can become so huge that the limit of rooms can be reached.

I even met a person that made it to the room limit. ALONE. It was a very long run from the place I spawned in to his Trading Post (took 2 minutes).

1 hour ago, tizodd said:

But in the Dojo, you can setup teleport stations to take you where you want to go.  That's not an option at a relay.  Someone please tell me I'm wrong about this lol.  I'd love to quick travel to the Simulacrum.

I see that being a major issue with how the Simulacrum used to be (no arsenal), not the way it is now, but that's just my opinion.

Edited by Madway7

23 hours ago, Lactamid said:

If DE added some rpg elements to the Dojo while people were offline the dojo would at least have some meaning.
Ie:
Logout - go to dojo and work in the  reasearch lab ( reduces reasearch time of that lab)
Logout - go to dojo and work in the medbay (gives a small boost to clanmembers max health, elemental- or status resistances )
Logout - go to dojo and work in the storage facility (Loot gathered by players gives a small bonus to the clan vault, or: extractors give a small amount of resources to the clan)
Logout - go to dojo and work in the hangar ( extractors are repaired and complete their missions more quickly)
etc.

Freaking awesome ideas.

9 hours ago, (PS4)JayCeeV3 said:

Seconded, thirded and so on. DE, puleeeze make it so.

3 hours ago, WARLOCKE said:

Freaking awesome ideas.

Sad thing is, these ideas were mentioned in a thread I made years ago :(
Perhaps now the game is more ready for it?

since a Dojo is supposed to be a place where one practices Martial arts, we should have a Stance room where you can view your collection of stances, try them out with your Melee weapons, and practice your combo timing until you've got it nailed. it could also have a human size target so you can see exactly where you hit, and know which combos are best for headshots, etc.

On 16. 5. 2016 at 8:42 PM, Lactamid said:

If DE added some rpg elements to the Dojo while people were offline the dojo would at least have some meaning.
Ie:
Logout - go to dojo and work in the  reasearch lab ( reduces reasearch time of that lab)
Logout - go to dojo and work in the medbay (gives a small boost to clanmembers max health, elemental- or status resistances )
Logout - go to dojo and work in the storage facility (Loot gathered by players gives a small bonus to the clan vault, or: extractors give a small amount of resources to the clan)
Logout - go to dojo and work in the hangar ( extractors are repaired and complete their missions more quickly)
etc.

Hek yeah, thats a great idea!

The dojo needs a lot of things like this. Great ideas !

The other day I was thinking about something, we should be able to chose our "home".

If I want to go back to the dojo after a mission instead of the liset for example.

So they could add rooms and dormitories for the dojo, something with all the functions you have in the liset. And each player could asign a room/bed, decorate his room, etc

They need to make a living dojo

Edited by Xgomme