Impact 91      
Puncture 19.5      
Slash 19.5      
Total Damage 130      
Channeling Multiplier 1.8x      
Critical Chance 35%      
Critical Multiplier 2.5x      
Status Chance 10%

I seriously hope those Fragor stats are real. New best melee weapon in the game.

9 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Console dont have standalone Prime Accessories pack (50 dolars) like PC ??

Yes they do, not the point. I want a pack with ONLY the accessories. Not a pack that adds on "discounted plat" to justify the price. I just want the accessories. The sydana, the sigil, and whatever else.

4 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

What about Vauban? What stat upgrades did he get? Pretty please, anyone on console who can find the info? 

Stat Vauban Prime Vauban
Health 100 100
Shield 100 75
Armour 100 50
Power 150 150

Okay I got this from another site so I don't know if it's accurate, but supposedly this is the new Booben stats: 

Vauban Prime vs Vauban (Unranked)

Stat Vauban Prime Vauban
Health 100 100
Shield 100 75
Armour 100 50
Power 150 150
Sprint Speed ?.?? 1

Take it with a grain of salt until confirmed, but it looks like he getting +25 base shields and +50 armor. That may not be an amazing armor boost, but with Steel Fiber that's 210, along with his new armor increasing passive and you can maybe use rage with him in the right build. No energy buff, but looks like a nice defensive buff to cover the fact he is supposed to be a master of fortifications. 

Rageban here we come. 

And damn those Fragor Prime stats... definitely puts Jat Kittag in more of a category for status I guess, but it's not that great at that since it procs impact so much. This may be by far and away the best hammer -- looks like the Jat Kittag, even with the Vulcan Blitz mod, may finally be dethroned. Unless and until they release a Vaykor Jat Kittag of course. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Awesome! This is exactly what I was hoping for -- a nice strong defensive buff that will allow us to get at least semi-workable armor values. I was hoping for a slight energy boost too, but since you can now realistically run rage in the right build, his energy dependency doesn't seem as much of a problem. This is going to be a lot of fun. 

1 minute ago, CrazyAmirazy said:

BUT guys? to build the parts do we need the rare bullS#&$ that spawns every 2 hours in alers?? cuz in that case this sucks xD

Always keep a stockpile of them for situations like these. I think I have 24 and I've only done the really quick alerts.

Just now, MrBiscuits said:

Uhhh..... Fatal Teleport +  Covert Lethality ?

Hammers have the best stealth multiplier in the game and are also good all around melee weapons when you aren't using the finisher gimmick. Like when you are still building up your combo counter and killing stuff normally, because you still can with a melee weapon that strong for some time with acolyte mods, which actually makes your Fatal Teleport attacks even stronger. Lots of reason to use hammers in a full melee build instead of just dagger + E gimmick.