Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHEN is vauban prime coming out?

AsaTV-Twitch

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

Hammers have the best stealth multiplier in the game and are also good all around melee weapons when you aren't using the finisher gimmick. Like when you are still building up your combo counter and killing stuff normally, because you still can with a melee weapon that strong for some time with acolyte mods, which actually makes your Fatal Teleport attacks even stronger. Lots of reason to use hammers in a full melee build instead of just dagger + E gimmick. 

Lethal Damage refers to the mod's ability to instantly kill enemies upon performing a finisher attack, regardless of their level or defenses.

Just now, MrBiscuits said:

Lethal Damage refers to the mod's ability to instantly kill enemies upon performing a finisher attack, regardless of their level or defenses.

They are garbage for anything except spamming finishers, which is slow 

1 minute ago, MrBiscuits said:

Did you purposefully misread my post? 

I am fully aware of what Covert Lethality does. Some people like to actually USE melee outside of just using gimmick + E, and with acolyte mods plus strong hammer weapons it can be viable in long T4 solo survivals. And it can still be good for stealth finishers at the same time because hammers have the highest stealth multipliers (yes barring a mod that causes lethal damage when equipped on daggers, which would otherwise have the lowest stealth multipliers in the game). 

We are all aware of how CL works, not everyone wants to do nothing but gimmick + E all game. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

1 minute ago, MrBiscuits said:

you missed the part where he suggested a hammer with Fatal Teleport

A hammer makes somewhat more sense with Fatal Teleport than using a dagger with CL. With CL you are wasting the damage bonus from the Fatal Teleport mod because you are doing lethal damage anyways. And all you are basically doing is saving yourself an e press, which isn't even that helpful since you have to position yourself right when teleporting to certain enemies or the finisher won't work even with Fatal Teleport. 

Hammers make sense because they take the stealth multipliers from hammers along with the damage boost from Fatal Teleport to help non CL finisher damage scale farther. Using Fatal Teleport with CL is just qol, doesn't even make it better. 

6 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

But that fragor is power creep at its finest. They went a little over the top. But at least I'll get my moneys worth

I mean, it won't have Tempo Royale's insane multipliers, but I suppose that's not actually that much of a limit...

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

A hammer makes somewhat more sense with Fatal Teleport than using a dagger with CL. With CL you are wasting the damage bonus from the Fatal Teleport mod because you are doing lethal damage anyways. And all you are basically doing is saving yourself an e press, which isn't even that helpful since you have to position yourself right when teleporting to certain enemies or the finisher won't work even with Fatal Teleport. 

Hammers make sense because they take the stealth multipliers from hammers along with the damage boost from Fatal Teleport to help non CL finisher damage scale farther. Using Fatal Teleport with CL is just qol, doesn't even make it better. 

you always teleport behind them, however the augment is bugged if you teleport while sliding