Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is Ash's Bladestorm Rework?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

It's coming with the big batch of Warframe reworks, QoL improvements, and passives before the end of May.

When did they confirm the rework for Bladestorm coming before end of May? DE want to put out U19 before the end of the month. But I never heard them bringing the new bladestorm with U19. Maybe I missed it.

Edited by WhiteMarker
edit

38 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Also, this batch is going to contain pretty much every Warframe rework and QoL improvement DE has wanted to do, so naturally that would also include the Bladestorm rework.

Yeah, maybe I've got something wrong there. But my question remains: where did DE confirm all what you've wrote?

Especially the part with every Warframe Rework. We know about two Warframes getting a rework. That's all...

21 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Yeah, maybe I've got something wrong there. But my question remains: where did DE confirm all what you've wrote?

Especially the part with every Warframe Rework. We know about two Warframes getting a rework. That's all...

It has not been confirmed to be part of that. Though it may be highly likely, it's not guaranteed. 

I asked Steve what was the status on it and he said:

4/29

@Will4PreZz Will nag the guys sorry - new event gobbled up a lot of people but we need to get to it

doesnt look like not much had been done with it. We would be very lucky to get it by U19 and they didn't even mention it on the last devstream.

On 5/18/2016 at 0:47 PM, Cyborg-Rox said:

U19 is not coming at the end of May, you must have mistaken it for the batch I mentioned. U19 doesn't have any confirmed ETA.

Also, this batch is going to contain pretty much every Warframe rework and QoL improvement DE has wanted to do, so naturally that would also include the Bladestorm rework.

Yeah, do hope so. I want it to come out, before I dare make a Bladestrom build. I already put the Arcane Tricky on Ash. Fully Maxxed Out

47 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

When did they confirm the rework for Bladestorm coming before end of May? DE want to put out U19 before the end of the month. But I never heard them bringing the new bladestorm with U19. Maybe I missed it.

U19 is not coming at the end of May, you must have mistaken it for the batch I mentioned. U19 doesn't have any confirmed ETA.