Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your main warframe?

2 minutes ago, XenoFant said:

Volt (Prime).

Unfortunately he sux.

His rework looks pretty cool.  I'm thinking they'll probably change his shield to have hp instead of duration for balancing.  Still very useful though, I can't wait.

Really depends on what mission I'm running.

For Rescues/Captures/Spy I'll run Loki Prime. I'm looking to get Ivara at some point and try her out.

For Survival/Defense/Exterminate/Mobile Defense/Sabatoge I'll run Ash Prime, Excalibur or Inaros (used to be Rhino, but Inaros is now the Tank King in my book).

I'm building Volt Prime now and then Nyx Prime and what to give them both a go.

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas
Forgot some mission types.

12 minutes ago, tizodd said:

His rework looks pretty cool.  I'm thinking they'll probably change his shield to have hp instead of duration for balancing.  Still very useful though, I can't wait.

Actually, looks like they're not doing the Volt rework I thought they were doing.  A while back, I saw a gif from DE showing Volt picking up his shield and running around with it, but now that I watched Devstream 72 it looks like that's not happening unfortunately. :-(.  Maybe later I guess.  Poor Volt.

Edited by tizodd

Loki Prime and Volt Prime are the two I end up using the most. I throw Vauban into the mix a little bit if I'm feeling bored with the other two.

Loki for solo and spy missions, sometimes for the general cheese of being invisible if I'm playing with a few friends. Volt if I'm speedrunning through a farming mission or looking for something a little more exciting than hiding with Loki. I use Valkyr a little bit too, if I'm having trouble on a difficult sortie. hehe.

4 minutes ago, tizodd said:

Actually, looks like they're not doing the Volt rework I thought they were doing.  A while back, I saw a gif from DE showing Volt picking up his shield and running around with it, but now that I watched Devstream 72 it looks like that's not happening unfortunately. :-(.  Maybe later I guess.  Poor Volt.

That gif came after Devstream 72.

Watch Devstream 73. 

Mirage... you can never satisfied crashing  killing your teammates Grinner cpu enemies along with yours Corpus.. with Angstrum mayhem.. to sad the old days is gone.. no more insane raining with supra too. All i see now mostly simulor/tonkor with her..

Spoiler

and here when simulor released.. only 1/100000(maybe) of total playerbase use simulor... calling it useless.

Unique weapon sure fun on mirage though.