Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, This Is Getting Silly...

Strudul

DE

When I got my first Split Chamber and Barrel Diffusion I was rather pleased because it allowed my rifles and pistols to become much more powerful. You then went on to grace me with a total of 3 Split Chambers and 9 Barrel Diffusions. Although I am grateful for these mods, I only really needed one of each.

Now, I recently hit rank 4 and got a Hek, but I still don't have Hell's Chamber. This has resulted in my Hek (and shotguns in general) being significantly weaker than my other weapons :(

I would love a Hell's Chamber so that I could use a larger variety of the weapons you offer efficiently - without lowering my damage output. However, I don't want to upset the RNG gods and have them stop giving me rare mods completely. Could you have a word with them on my behalf and let them know that I have the other multishot mods - I'm thankful for it - but I don't need any more, and a Hell's Chamber instead would be great.

Alternatively, if you could implement the trading of mods soon, that would be awesome too :D

Thanks

Strudul

Update:

5c5baf68d27ac4504c67b8630ed1b6b0.png

Thanks, DE
Edited by Strudul

I got 4 Hell's Chambers about 2 weeks before I got Barrel Diffusion and then another week to get Split Chamber.

Since then I've gotten 1 more Barrel Diffusion and no other multishot mods.

I don't even want to get a shotgun but RNG seems to disagree.

Edited by Seraphim_ZA

I got mine yesterday after countless defense mission grinding in varro, ceres. But the funny thing is it was't a reward got it from the mob drops also got oneter pair of split chamber + barrel duffion there once again from the mob not that i am complaing. But that mod is very hard to get.

As much as I hate not being able to get the mods that I really want, there's nothing better than the feeling you get when you suddenly receive the mod you always desired. I think that should there be a trading system implemented, though it would make mods easier to aquire and rid up the clutter of your inventory it would make all of the mods and items feel a lot less special and significant. Basically, I think it's great the way it is and as they have previously said it can be annoying but it works, and it's good, and really it shouldn't change. We should just learn to deal with it, afterall grinding is more rewarding that just trading things! 

Grineer endless defense mission tier 3, 3.16% chance. Shouldn't take longer then a day if you're serious, slightly more if you're not. Also, you will be happy to hear that shotguns mods are *by far* the cheapest to max out. An entire set of all shotgun damage mod, multishot and all elements at the highest level is still cheaper then only serration alone.

Edited by Korevas

I got my 2 Hells Chambers inside the Void... and I already had both my shotguns fully ranked, just missing Strun that will have the grace to get a Hells Chamber as soon as possible =P

Also I had around 200 hours already of gameplay, dont lose hope!!

I feel bad for people who still don't have multishot. I found multiples of all of them on the first day of update 7...remember? Back when rare meant "only drops from high level mobs" and not "only drops from high level mobs with a very low droprate?"

I feel bad for people who still don't have multishot. I found multiples of all of them on the first day of update 7...remember? Back when rare meant "only drops from high level mobs" and not "only drops from high level mobs with a very low droprate?"

Categorically false. Got every multishot mod from Vor in the first few days of U7, there was never a time where rare mods only dropped from high-end content.

you do realize that those mods are really common, spam kappa for hell's chamber.

whats with this RNG gods crap, seriously its getting old, 

Common my arse, I have clocked up a total of 432 hours playing and I still have not looted a single hells chamber, seeking force, stopping power or seeker, and having reset my account over 70 hours ago there is now a list of mods most would consider basic that I still do not have. The thing about RNG is its fine unless you are one of those who falls foul; it's a boring excuse for the absence of endgame content. I am quite happy for any dev to check my account and tell everyone here if I am lying.

I am so pissed off with the silly rng system I have now stopped playing, and having already spent around £150 on the game,  DE wont see another penny of my money while it continues.  While I am not the only one who has clocked hundreds of hours and is still waiting to loot what most would consider basic mods, I for one have had enough.