Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Under Leveled People In Pluto

Dninjafly

I learnt quick not to play Acheron (/ Nix too since some carry from Acheron.) Not like I miss anything not joining them.

HP does not tell you what level weapons are at. There will always be low PUGs in this game.

Oh sure I ran a level 2 ash through a pluto defence mission. With 3 level 30 Potatoed weapons. Overall I think that my 78% damage at the end of the mission is proof enough that your frame level does not matter. I would be wary of anyone at mastery level 1, 2 for that matter would be acceptable to think twice about. Once a player is at 3 or higher I think they have a firm grasp on the game. And I;m not saying that because I'm level 3. I'm nearly level 6.

Edited by Axianamus

Aha, I knew your name was familiar. Too many N7 <120s in Plat Collectors familiar?

Would've said gold, not plat. Lowbies didn't usually stray into plat as often as they did gold. You missed out that they were armed with Avengers and Predators as well. That was the main problem, some low N7's were fine but their weaponry...

Edited by Naith

Define underleveled. Is my lvl 1 frame with my 6x forma'd hek and 4x forma'd akbolto, all with maxed out mods underlevelled for example?

On topic: the weirdest thing what I find about the map layout is that a) you can get to pluto from venus and b) that pluto drops excalibur, which a lot of people later find out is a really great frame to learn the game with compared to for example loki (due to it's overall balance between life/armor/shields/offensive abilities/etc.).

Personally, I'd love to see Exc parts drop from one of the first planets instead of the last.