The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

5 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I'm inhuman now...

No, I couldn't really listen, trying not to wake people up.

It feels real nice to be the God of lightning again.

If not in this world, then the next, right? 

Well if you want an anime that's literally all about outtakes then, watch this on youtube Ghost Stories Episode 1 (Full Episode) [English Dubbed]. The Japanese didn't care about how the Westerners handled it, so they goofed around.

"You're such brave, strong handsome men, haveyouacceptedJesusasyourpersonalsavior?" [Senior classlady]

"No, I'm Jewish." [Junior classboy]

"I just want to make sure that, you're saved. I am, and ever since I was saved I've had the gifts, and I can sense that this place is haunted. As a matter of fact I feel a very strong sense of evil right now. Just around the corner." [Senior classlady]

*The boys scream.*  [Junior classboyz]

"Isn't that the statue of Kinjiro Ninomaya?" [Junior classgirl]

"Why yes it is, I mean it looks very cute in my ha-"

/watch?v=ys8Onvl1uxA

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

13 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Well if you want an anime that's literally all about outtakes then, watch this on youtube Ghost Stories Episode 1 (Full Episode) [English Dubbed]. The Japanese didn't care about how the Westerners handled it, so they goofed around.

"You're such brave, strong handsome men, haveyouacceptedJesusasyourpersonalsavior?" [Senior classlady]

"No, I'm Jewish." [Junior classboy]

"I just want to make sure that, you're saved. I am, and ever since I was saved I've had the gifts, and I can sense that this place is haunted. As a matter of fact I feel a very strong sense of evil right now. Just around the corner." [Senior classlady]

*The boys scream.*  [Junior classboyz]

"Isn't that the statue of Kinjiro Ninomaya?" [Junior classgirl]

"Why yes it is, I mean it looks very cute in my ha-"

/watch?v=ys8Onvl1uxA

That was a weird transition....guy getting haunted by ghost- then bright sushine, and people running through a forest to a soundtrack that sounds like its from one piece/Naruto ...i'll keep watching

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit