The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Slav, um not really i guess, personally i never found a problem with it only having encountered it 3 times.

I thought about it in History class. The teacher was mentioning the dissolution of Czechoslovakia (cold war context), and I identified the formed countries as slav. Then I started worrying if the name was pejorative.

Glad the Internet exists so I can ask directly.

Edited by Gorila_Azul

7 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

I thought about it in History class. The teacher was mentioning the dissolution of Czechoslovakia (cold war context), and I identified the formed countries as slav. Then I started worrying if the name was pejorative.

Glad the Internet exists so I can ask directly.

I think Czechs and Slovaks count as Slavic which in turn, makes them Slav.

Edited by BrownStalin

2 hours ago, heskaroid said:

that unpleasant sense of emotion and thoughts when mesa didnt get a tennogen skin

I plan to create my own content for tennogen after I find the time to familiarize myself with Zbrush. I've sketched a Wukong and a Saryn helmet already. Maybe I'll put Mesa in my priorities as well.

Wow, just. . . wow. For once in my digital weapons-crafting hobby, I've actually hit a writers block wall. Who knew it was so hard to come up with a final alternative attribute for a Perrin Sequence weapon? This is getting annoying!

5 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

For all the great voice actors that are no longer with us, and give this thread meaning and purpose in life

We could let the long hours of silence between chats be their memorial.

4 hours ago, Unus said:

No, not at all, I'm just up in the dead of night working on the Fermat and my fossil specimens.

And i'm just having sleepless nights for the past 3 days, usually i would read through the pharmacopeia and it's monographs

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

So your a pharmacist then? Gut, I needed someone to hook me up with some oxygen pills.

Why the heck do you need that? but here is your prescription (Side note: In the medical world recipe means "Take" and the Rp is a shortening used in prescription below.))

Rp.//

Oxygen capsula.

S. Per oral intake.

((Just for fun, i google translated what oxygen was in Latin and what google translate gave to me was "Dolor" meaning pain in Latin.))

((Also this is purely for fun people.))

((Also please for the love of god, go see your doctor if you are ill. Do not trust me.))

Edited by ninja234