Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Hi! Just getting ready to start school. 

I have my kavat thingy on the foundry and just need one argon crystal. I have Nekros Prime although I have not played the frame yet. I like Titania and I'm leveling her up, currently at Rank 7. Is her color scheme okay? I need to look up how to mod her.

JtbxzEZ.jpg

16 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi! Just getting ready to start school. 

I have my kavat thingy on the foundry and just need one argon crystal. I have Nekros Prime although I have not played the frame yet. I like Titania and I'm leveling her up, currently at Rank 7. Is her color scheme okay? I need to look up how to mod her.

JtbxzEZ.jpg

Looks pretty nice :)

45 minutes ago, D20 said:

I wanted to confess myself, as a community mod.

As a mod, I can lock threads, however my biggest regret is the fact that I can't lock people INSIDE the thread. :(

I cri everitim.

As off-topics confessor and leader of the church of the eternal Noamuth, I hereby free you of your sins. You may walk as a pure mod once more, but speak 3 "Noamuth deliver us" and 2 "Hail Noamuth". Normally the confession would be in her holy temple, but we all know what happened to it.

However, as a member of off-topic I must ask you which specific threads you have in mind.

3 hours ago, D20 said:

As a mod, I can lock threads, however my biggest regret is the fact that I can't lock people INSIDE the thread. :(

I cri everitim.

i can probably safely say you are the only sane mod here though 

everyone else acts like an ol schoo teacher who thinks video games are bad and thus cannot enjoy your funi joks 

49 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i can probably safely say you are the only sane mod here though 

everyone else acts like an ol schoo teacher who thinks video games are bad and thus cannot enjoy your funi joks 

Haldos and PsychedelicSnake are also alright from what I've seen. Blatant was also ok, but I haven't seen him in off-topic at all in the last year so I can't judge it.

4 hours ago, D20 said:

I cri everitim.

Salut D20

C'est dommage, mais le café n'est pas un endroit pour le confession

:(

Your eternal soul must continue suffering

3 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

As off-topics confessor and leader of the church of the eternal Noamuth, I hereby free you of your sins. You may walk as a pure mod once more, but speak 3 "Noamuth deliver us" and 2 "Hail Noamuth". Normally the confession would be in her holy temple, but we all know what happened to it.

However, as a member of off-topic I must ask you which specific threads you have in mind.

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

I do not see how this is relevant to the topic in any way bare for the fact that I mentioned temple

Me neither

Im not sure what hsppened to the noamuth thread, but from what i understand, it was locked?

The joke was that the moderators tried to break into the topic and shut it down, noamuth of coarse is them esmerelda ( i think thats her name). The moderators wanted her all to themselves, but when they couldnt have noamuth, no one could....

sddefault.jpg

"Half the time i dont what the *%*% im talking about"

5 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Me neither

Im not sure what hsppened to the noamuth thread, but from what i understand, it was locked?

The joke was that the moderators tried to break into the topic and shut it down, noamuth of coarse is them esmerelda ( i think thats her name). The moderators wanted her all to themselves, but when they couldnt have noamuth, no one could....

sddefault.jpg

"Half the time i dont what the *%*% im talking about"

*smothers you to sleep using a pillow*

Edited by Skycook3y

Im awake now.

The fact that many of you have some weird aversion to animated things, and dont have ps4 titles makes me fear you may not know what the titles "ico" and "shadow of the colussus" are...

Welp, you need to educate yourselfs, because they are getting new releases and im flipping out. Thus is a hype ship, it delivers when hype trains fail.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Typos

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Im awake now.

The fact that many of you have some weird aversion to animated things, and dont have ps4 titles makes me fear you may not know what the titles "ico" and "shadow of the colussus" are...

Welp, you need to educate yourselfs, bulecause they are getting new releases and im flipping out. Thus is a hype ship, it delivers when hype trains fail.

Of course I know what Shadow of the Colossus is. What did you think I was doing before I was given a PC, playing with friends?

Also will the new titles be console exclusive?

Edited by BrownStalin

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Of course I know what Shadow of the Colossus is. What did you think I was doing before I was given a PC, playing with friends?

Also will the new titles be console exclusive?

Its called "the last guardian". It was on the ps4 new games trailer thing...but hopefully not. Ill share this with you, but horizon is all mine.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Its called "the last guardian". It was on the ps4 new games trailer thing...but hopefully not. Ill share this with you, but horizon is all mine.

If it is coming to PC then I can't wait to "try out" the game, ifyouknowwhatiamsayin