Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

2 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

*revolted by weeb power*

UNCLEEEEEEEEEAN

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!

2 hours ago, Evanescent said:

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

ZA WARUDO, TOKI YO TOMARE.

And hams and rib roasts. Doesnt everyone work on their birthdays?

Nope! I don't want to work or go to school on my birthday - and it fell on a sunday. So, did you celebrate after? 

12 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Where in this mess is the normal sized one we have?

I'm guessing right side 4th croc down and left side six up.

puddle-jumper_1.jpg

Hello melted puddle!

2 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Guys, i had the weirdest dream. I dreamed i was very fluffy feathered young adult T.Rex.

Step into Madam Breeki's dream parlor. Dreaming about dinosaurs means something from your past or a personal characteristic that changed and no longer use. But in your case since you are the baby feathered t-rex can mean that few things have really changed. Feathers means the ability to move freely in life or travel. Madam Breeki has spoken. HHuummmm.......

55bed8d6c8be8.gif

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Step into Madam Breeki's dream parlor. Dreaming about dinosaurs means something from your past or a personal characteristic that changed and no longer use. But in your case since you are the baby feathered t-rex can mean that few things have really changed. Feathers means the ability to move freely in life or travel. Madam Breeki has spoken. HHuummmm.......

55bed8d6c8be8.gif

Um, thanks.

51 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

ITS NOT A FASE MAWM

MAWM

Image result for feathered tyrannosaurus rex

17 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I think I knew that. I'll take his forearms and you can take his leg. 

Anyone tried Watchdogs 2? The environment looks amazing. I have Skyrim but still want a new game to try. 

Yeah, i finished it too.

Pretty great, did some of the side missions.