The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

It's back to Stalker after changing it to Saryn last night.  I'll get my revenge when I get back.

Just finished my run and my legs and arms are killing me. I was pulling myself up on a net and let rip an uncontrollable loud fart. Good thing my cousin and friend were below. We were stuck for a solid minute giggling and laughing.

Why all of a sudden you all visit me? You're welcome to visit anytime.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

35 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh no! I never used grineer or roller avatars. Mostly Saryn, Trin, Equinox, Ivara, and Stalker prank.

They were talking about you? I thought it was about Mak_Gohae. You know? The guy that thinks time travel exists in-game and that it should be used to "undo" Operators?

Okay, i think i need to get something off my chest.

So, a couple of hours ago i had left my home and went on a walk around the city and then i saw some of my former college "buddies", i put buddies in quotations because they were the biggest pile of scum. I have seen.

So, anyway we exchange greetings and while  i was walking around the city i felt anger in my mind.

So, i went home and went to take a shower. A shower so hot, the water was almost going to scald my skin but i didn't care.

Then while in the shower i realized  something the part of me that almost takes sexual joy in ruining others dreams,hopes and prides has turned on myself.

And said.

"Ninja, you and i both know that you are angry because they trudged on you in college and you let it happen."

Oh, god you are right. There is no excuses for me to let them have their way but i chose to calm my actions and iron will it out through college.

And here we are now.

Edited by ninja234

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

It's back to Stalker after changing it to Saryn last night.  I'll get my revenge when I get back.

Just finished my run and my legs and arms are killing me. I was pulling myself up on a net and let rip an uncontrollable loud fart. Good thing my cousin and friend were below. We were stuck for a solid minute giggling and laughing.

Why all of a sudden you all visit me? You're welcome to visit anytime.

To see if you were Asian. Cuz cooky said so. That's my excuse.

40 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

So, a couple of hours ago i had left my home and went on a walk around the city and then i saw some of my former college "buddies", i put buddies in quotations because they were the biggest pile of scum. I have seen.

So, anyway we exchange greetings and while  i was walking around the city i felt anger in my mind.

So, i went home and went to take a shower. A shower so hot, the water was almost going to scald my skin but i didn't care.

Then while in the shower i realized  something the part of me that almost takes sexual joy in ruining others dreams,hopes and prides has turned on myself.

And said.

"Ninja, you and i both know that you are angry because they trudged on you in college and you let it happen."

Oh, god you are right. There is no excuses for me to let them have their way but i chose to calm my actions and iron will it out through college.

And here we are now.

In a car driving at break knack speads down an old country rode with severed body parts in the trunk and the one body you couldn't fit in there sitting in the front seat with you, knife buried deep in the former jerk wads skull...

Like that?

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

And said.

And here we are now.

Feelz all around

Convulsing face-down on a sewer grate  with rabies in a pool of my own blood, vomit, and mouth foam sir/mam. Afterwards, people will call me a talentless psychotic drunk and will laugh at my name wherever teetotalers and hyperchristians tread. Have ye not read the history books good sir or mam?