Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Is Having Luck Getting Tower Sobatage Keys?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

16 answers to this question

Out of the 200+ spy runs I did to get Ivara, I stocked up on about 50 T4 sabotage keys and a similar bunch of T3 sabs. Perhaps rng would be kinder there?

And if you got trustworthy clanmates, you can go hunting for the keys then keyshare immediately afterwards.

17 hours ago, KnotOfMetal said:

Out of the 200+ spy runs I did to get Ivara, I stocked up on about 50 T4 sabotage keys and a similar bunch of T3 sabs. Perhaps rng would be kinder there?

I can confirm. That's where I get my T2-T3 Sabotage keys. Ceres/Pluto spy missions to be specific.

I have ~130 keys of each.  I had many more but I started to trade them for T3 Capture keys which I actually have a lot of bad luck getting.

Just thought I would throw this in...

If you have the weapons and shizzle from syndicates, you can get a pack for 25000 points. Doing those missions can net you plenty of points and I have been buying about 6 a day once I did the missions, thats 6 packs of 3. Swimming in keys at this point, still got about 20 t3sab. Just thought I would put that out, so people can keep the grind nice and high etc.

47 minutes ago, Wopel said:

The missions say "Excavation" on the node. You can see the types of missions in the codex. There is a basic excavation against infested on Earth that you can try to get a feeling for them/try them out on your own.

With 316 posts I find it difficult to believe you have never run into one before. You have to do one to get access to archwing.

Read it again my friend.

16 hours ago, T7Alpha said:

What's an evacuation mission, can I come along for one?

The missions say "Excavation" on the node. You can see the types of missions in the codex. There is a basic excavation against infested on Earth that you can try to get a feeling for them/try them out on your own.

With 316 posts I find it difficult to believe you have never run into one before. You have to do one to get access to archwing.

Edited by Wopel

1 hour ago, T7Alpha said:

What does Orz mean? 
and I was  just asking a question and then they -1 me 

Hide contents

tumblr_nythudnxQd1so18vqo1_1280.gif

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=orz

As for the rating, it is used to determine relevance to the post. If it doesn't have relevance expect it to be voted down so that more pertinent information appears above it.

Edited by Wopel