Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How high is your MR after 1 month?

(XBOX)Voltaireon

Question

15 answers to this question

You're going at a decently fast rate. It took me the better part of a year to get that high of a rank, though I played a in a slower and non-mastery concerned fashion. Take your time and enjoy the game, there's no rush.

32 minutes ago, JDNoey said:

atleast bought frost prime?

And it doesn't matter how fast you rank up, more then 12 is not needed anyways, just do whatever you want and don't rush MR...

I bought loki prime lol, 200 p.

im trying to get strong enough to farm gear that people will pay plat for so i dont gotta buy any to get gear slots and warframe slots xD.

what usually is easy to farm that people pay plat for?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Voltaireon said:

I bought loki prime lol, 200 p.

im trying to get strong enough to farm gear that people will pay plat for so i dont gotta buy any to get gear slots and warframe slots xD.

what usually is easy to farm that people pay plat for?

https://warframe.market/

everything worth more than 5, but since you are on console, idk...

I will say that you should progress at a rate that you will have fun. I played the game for about 6 months until I started to care about MR. When I started I just googles best weapons and stuff, got that stuff and stuck with it. After a while that got extremely boring. Most of this was due to the lack of understanding of the game. I then set out to build my Mr as fast as possible. I ended up getting to Mr 15 or so within 2 months and I was just getting burned out. I took a step back and slowed down and the game became much more fun and less about leveling things asap. Recently I sped back up but this time it was on a forma bender. In the last 2 months or so I've probably added about 200 forma to stuff. I just reached the same point as before with that and now I'm at the slow down phase again.