Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan member destroyed dojo

(PSN)Feandlol

Question

A person whom over many days we contemplated promoting for recruitment of our clan, has apparently destroyed every last room in our clan, but it doesn't end there this member also kicked every last clan member that was not a warlord of leader themselves, warframe community please help me in this time of need I haven't the faintest idea how I'm meant to restore this other than submitting a ticket, PLEASE HELP!!!

THE GUILTY PARTY PSN:

-snippity- please report him if you wouldn't mind. 

Edited by Letter13
Naming and shaming = big no no.

5 answers to this question

Firstly Naming and shaming isn't good

Secondly you know you can edit rank permissions right?

Personally I use that 1 rank below the starting rank as my recruiter rank so if someone wants to do that then I just demote them.

on a side note how did you not notice this? it takes ~6-12 hrs per room to destroy surely you must have checked around at some point.

For the future, if I were you I'd remove the "Regulator" permission from everything that isn't warlord so you don't have to deal with this they can still recruit without it it just prevents them from kicking members

Just now, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

1 - No name and shame.

2 - Kick the guy and report him to Support: http://support.warframe.com/

3 - Re-invite everyone that was kicked.

4 - If support doesn't restore your Dojo, just buckle up and do it yourself.

Pretty much this.

Removed name as naming & shaming is not permitted on these forums. If you have a problem with another user's conduct in game, send in a support ticket.

Ouch, that's a tough one that only a support ticket will help with.  It's unfortunate that this happened, but I have to agree with Weidro, name and shame is never a good idea, regardless of who it was and the situation that might have happened.

Edited by Btabc