Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to get Syndicate Standing?

arch111

Question

Hi.

I just reached top rank in Suda. Great right?  Except now more than ever I need to farm 100.000 standing to get the offerings for Genius. 

But where do I go to do this? Any node or game-mode that is extra rewarding?

11 answers to this question

Nop, just go out and do missions with a sigil equipped. Except you can gain standing to buy a sigil that boosts the standing gained, but you won't earn more, just reach the daily limit faster.

If not mistaken it's related to enemy kills so go out on missions where you need to kill a bunch.

So, daily limit + the syndicate missions + delivering the medallions is all you can do.

I have used standing to buy everything a syndicate has to offer, and even farmed standing to sell items for plat.  Then switched over to the opposing syndicates and done it all over again.  I currently have Perrin, Veil, and Loka maxed, and I am working on getting Steel Meridian back up to full.

1. Daily missions.  These are where a bulk of your standings will come from.  if you rank up in a syndicate you will get a new set of missions.. so plan accordingly.  Also make sure to do the missions of the syndicates ally if you can.  Perrin/Loka, Viel/Meridian, Suda/Hexis. that way you can rank up 2 syndicates at the same time, and one at a rate of 1.5 over the other.  So for your example of you are working on Suda, do the Hexis missions also.

2. Medallions.  Do missions with Loot detector, or the animal instinct mod for your sentinel and look for containers.. which might be medallions.  There is a good chance that the medallions you find could be worth more standing then the mission itself... also you might find some "secret" locations you never knew existed.

3. Daily Standing.  if you done missions, and still have daily standing, do a mission like Draco to get it spent. consider this your "Treat" for doing all the grinding above I actually enjoy doing Public Draco and just challenge myself to get the most kills, and least deaths/revives. you get some interesting squad combos in Pubs

4. For promotion awards, go for the sigil that gives you more +% standing.  or you can skip all the others and wait for the +15% sigil.  Usually My promotion awards were as follows: +5% sigil, Void key pack, Large Restore BPx10, Weapon augment mod, warframe augment mod, +15% sigil.  Then I work my way from Bottom to top (Primary, Secondary, Wareframe augments, Weapon augments), unless there is something I really want.

It is a long sometimes lonely road you are traveling tenno, but I feel a certain amount of satisfaction having gotten where I am now.  Good luck!

although you can only get the standing from the daily missions once, if someone invites you to do it again, you can still pick up the medallions afaik.

however, i wouldn't worry too much about standing - unles you want that simulor really badly (who doesn't, right?) - wou will have enough standing just by playing other missions.

Since i've got everything, only stuff i can use standing for are void key packs, if i don't forget to claim them before i reach max rank, otherwise my standing just goes to waste - so why the hurry?

Eximus enemies give a lot more standing than normal enemies, so so sorties with the eximus stronghold condition give you standing quickly - But this only lets you fill your daily limit faster, doesn't actually give you more.

Do the three syndicate missions and remember to pick up all the medallions. Also do the other 3 syndicate missions for the syndicate that's aligned with yours and turn their medallions also in - your "main" syndicate gets 50% of the standing they give.

6 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

Eximus enemies give a lot more standing than normal enemies, so so sorties with the eximus stronghold condition give you standing quickly - But this only lets you fill your daily limit faster, doesn't actually give you more.

Do the three syndicate missions and remember to pick up all the medallions. Also do the other 3 syndicate missions for the syndicate that's aligned with yours and turn their medallions also in - your "main" syndicate gets 50% of the standing they give.

I hadn't thought of the allied missions. Thanks :)

There are 2 types of "best way". Least number of days and least playtime. In both cases you have limited standing you can earn per day using the sigil (1000 x Mastery Rank + 1000). You also have syndicate alerts that give set amount of standing for completion that is not affected by daily standing cap.

If you aim for Cephalon Suda you want to do all such alerts for both Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis. And now there is a catch. For the least amount of days you want to collect all syndicate medallions on those alerts. Turning those medallions is also not affected by daily standing cap, but finding all of them takes time. For example you may finish deception mission in 2 minutes, but exploring whole map can take even 15. Also note that some mission types don't spawn the medallions at all (usually interception and defense) but if they do there is always 8 of them.

2 hours ago, Manyc said:

Except you can gain standing to buy a sigil that boosts the standing gained, but you won't earn more, just reach the daily limit faster.

If you're wearing a sigil from the corresponding syndicate, the multiplier on it does get applied to standing rewards from the syndicate missions as well.  Though, it's not exactly a big multiplier, so whether it's worth trading out sigils as you do missions for different syndicates...

This might not be the most efficient way to do things, but here is what I do.

1. Get the sigil that gives you the most rep (Oracle Sigil)

2. Do the daily missions, but don't focus on doing them all the time, or you'll get burned out (Also do the Hexis ones, those give you rep as well)

3. I do a lot of Void and Draco missions, and that gives me a good amount of XP