Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone explain the prime vault to me

bobby3605

Question

I am trying to figure out what the prime vault is. So far what I've found is that DE locks content behind a paywall because it has been in the game for a while and they want to release new stuff. I wanted to try loki prime but found that he got put into the prime vault a few weeks ago. Is there any other way to get access to the things in the prime vault other than spending hundreds of platinum in trading or waiting for DE to give it prime access?

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, HellEnforcer said:

It is not that they put it behind a paywall. They get removed when new things are released to not overpopulate the drop tables with so many things that you will never get what you want... I am having issues getting equinox for that very reason, missing one part for who knows how long.

That said, apparently they put the new prime things on an already overpopulated place, namely T3 rot C. Not sure how accurate that is, but people have been pointing that out for a while now on the forums.

As to how to get them now, I believe only the ways you mentioned are viable right now.

Please... Go on the internet and see what's in the drop tables. Formas everywhere, cells, cores and a bunch of missions that dops nothing but T1 keys. There's enough space. Oh and what about Orokin derelict? Nothing but keys and cores again. 

This is an excuse DE told us, because what they are doing is re-releasing primes for the sake of $$$.

On-topic, there's no other way to get Loki Prime right now other than to buy him from someone or wait until he comes back for a limited time.

yea, no way other than the 2 you listed, at least for now, there  are wispers on the wind that SC 3.0 will change that, but im not going to hold my breath on it.

atm they remove them to avoid having too many parts in the void....only to put everything in rot c t3 &4, ugh

It is not that they put it behind a paywall. They get removed when new things are released to not overpopulate the drop tables with so many things that you will never get what you want... I am having issues getting equinox for that very reason, missing one part for who knows how long.

That said, apparently they put the new prime things on an already overpopulated place, namely T3 rot C. Not sure how accurate that is, but people have been pointing that out for a while now on the forums.

As to how to get them now, I believe only the ways you mentioned are viable right now.

The Prime Vault is a place where "Prime" Warframes, Weopons, Sentinals and such go to vacation.

While they are on vacation,  their parts no longer drop.

Since their is now limited supply and usually still good demand the price of the remaining parts goes up.  As the existing stock of parts is depleted and new players start playing the game, this means that demand compounds.  This further increases the cost of the limited remaining parts.

So far DE has returned Frost, Latron and Reaper from the vault for a short period of time.  When they did the parts did drop again.

It is evident that the other Primed pieces will eventually return but the date and time of which and when has not been determined or published.

Currently the residents of the Vault are:

• Ember Prime
  • Boar Prime
  • Mag Prime
  • Frost Prime
  • Dakra Prime
  • Sicarus Prime
  • Latron Prime
  • Reaper Prime
  • Glaive Prime
  • Rhino Prime
  • Boltor Prime