Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time Challenge: Navigator Terminator

[DE]Megan

wonder why people didnt think of using orokin drones, but they're a lot easier to kill alright..

im not sure if its actually allowed since my vid is more of killing with the explosion radius than actually using what navigator has to offer.

13 hours ago, HalfDarkShadow said:

If you have Nvidia, Shadow Play is your bestfriend!

For example; something I did before U18 when I was creating an entire Zephyr bug thread, and while I was trying out different recording software, I decided to give Shadow Play a shot. I realized that while just flying around like that when testing, is that many non-seasoned Zephyr players aren't aware of this neat little mechanic she has, so hence I just use this as a reference whenever somebody asks me what I'm talking about :P
(the bug thread is irrelevant to the video here, just giving context lol).

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for this!  Shadow Play is much better than the stock Xbox app video recorder that comes with Windows 10, though it is still frustrating itself (it took me quite awhile to get all of the settings exactly right so that it would record successfully.)

So I was looking at what people had used and thought, "Hey, I wanna be different. What is the maximum Edgyness I can achive?"

I present to you, Navigator Synoid Simulor.

Don't really care if this would break any rules, I just wanna be edgy.

Edited by JudgeXion