Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Time Challenge: Navigator Terminator

[DE]Megan

My original plan here was to spawn in the Corrupted Moas and get them to all deploy a drone, allowing me to sweep away the competition in this challenge with relative ease. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do this because of the funky mechanics that work with these Moas that cause them to spawn the drones and usually ended up dying before I could accomplish my task.

However, I still completed what was necessary of the challenge. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Windspike said:

I think everyone that likes Ivara has done this already.  The hardest part of this challenge was finding a video recorder that worked well with Windows 10...

If you have Nvidia, Shadow Play is your bestfriend!

For example; something I did before U18 when I was creating an entire Zephyr bug thread, and while I was trying out different recording software, I decided to give Shadow Play a shot. I realized that while just flying around like that when testing, is that many non-seasoned Zephyr players aren't aware of this neat little mechanic she has, so hence I just use this as a reference whenever somebody asks me what I'm talking about :P
(the bug thread is irrelevant to the video here, just giving context lol).

Spoiler

The past few hours since the stream, I wanted to do something a bit more neat, and tried different ideas (I even tried running an entire extermination mission with only using the Cerata+Navigator on Earth, since it can be done, if somehow I could keep getting the energy going (Trinity maybe?).

Anyways, So here is my entry but with some unique twists to it! Just to make some fun out of it (:

I call it The Ricochet Frontier!

So here's the added limitations I added:

Spoiler

- Your throwing melee must ricochet off something else first. It doesn't matter which is first via enemy than wall/floor or vice versa.
                 - The more smoother you make each shot, the more dank brownie points you get!

- It's completely fine if you hit more than one Frontier Regulator, as long it's in either a nice quick and stylish sweep (under a half a second at most), or you get a 'combo' if you will and bounce off a bunch of them swiftly (I do it in the video at two points for reference.

- Since it's nearly impossible to kill all 20 Frontier Regulars in this fashion without running out of energy first:
                  - Instead, the ever-increasing energy restore you will get from standing on top of the energy orb station will be considered a timer.
                  - So in essence, the least amount of energy being restored you use, the better your performance.

So here's the video showing how it's done / what I did:
The last Frontier Regulator I killed, I was at exactly 125000 ENERGY

Umph, dat 4-kill combo at 0:54~
The video itself might take some time, since as of now it's 2:28 a.m. EST, which I just finished uploading it, so if it's still at 360p quality and not 1080p, wait a few hours until it's done processing xD

So yeah, there you go! I just wanted to have some fun with it and not cheese it via use any of her other abilities to manipulate the enemies lol.

Anyways, cheers guys!~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I manage to kill all enemies without wasting too much energy, so I came up with this idea.
I only need energy to proc the Energy Conversion.

[Edit]: Below is my second entry with lv.130 Corrupted Butchers

And this is my third entry, where Navigator can kill 60 enemies, since each Boiler will spawn 3 more upon death.

Edited by Methemisk
Added the second and the third entry for the challenge.

So using a bug in the kill of boilers where it kill the boilers but leaves the pods when it "resets", naturally killing boilers and the penta while standing on an energy pad i got 138 kills but in theory this could be expanded infinitely using juggernauts but this is a seven minuet video as is so i will stop here.

Edited by TwilightRanger
fixed link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWcOhvYgM&feature=youtu.be I thought everyone does it the lame way with a throw melee weapon or a tonkor. So i picked rakta cernos and didn't croud the enemys together, so that it's easier to kill them, neither i stood there, where i can always get energy from the stores, as u can see in the video.

Edited by MCDoubleV