Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Nyx Ultimate Pressable While Absorbing.

Edai_X369

Nyx ultimate is quite weak and frustrating plus tons of bug.

It's weak because it can not taunt enemies. What is the point of absorbing damage when some random mobs just hit you?

Sometimes you mispress the ultimate skill button or absorbing damage while your fellow tennos kill most of the enemy and you have to wait for 10 seconds to finish your ultimate.

Why don't we fix Nyx ultimate to make her more flexible and less frustrating while playing?

Suggestions:

-Tuant enemies while absorbing . Damage up to xxxx ( 2000?)

-Pressable ultimate skill to interrupt for flexibility.

Hold down the power button to channel the ultimate. Taunting most of enemies in area. Release it to unleash the damage. Ofc with a max timer.

Something like this would be cool. Or it should look like from the newest trailer.

Taunt all enemies. Reduce channel time to 2-3s. Increase damage mirrored.

Oh yes and disable Shade from cloaking you the moment you use the skill

i agree completly. just build my nyx and her ulti is kinda strange. i tested it in a grineer mission... bunch of guys shooting me... i press it.

it absorbs shots and i think "nice... in a few seconds they get toasted".. but htey are grineer... so they start running for cover... one by one... 

i see this and cant do nothing. Then booooooooooooom..... i actually killed only 2 grineer because the rest run off. 

We need taunt on the ultimate + the ability to set of the explosion when we want (or the timer runs out).

Instead of making it taunt enemies, which'd look kind of stupid because why would they shoot a big shield, just reduce the channeling time down to 2-3 seconds. To compensate for the reduced bullets the shield will absorb, just "supercharge" them, add a damage multiplier for every bullet that hits the shield.

There, it's fixed and useful now.

Edited by Psyked

Instead of making it taunt enemies, which'd look kind of stupid because why would they shoot a big shield, just reduce the channeling time down to 2-3 seconds. To compensate for the reduced bullets the shield will absorb, just "supercharge" them, add a damage multiplier for every bullet that hits the shield.

That's not really the fix we're looking for. Yes, it would solve the damage problem, but another issue is that, without aggro, the enemies just hide behind cover and don't get hit, so higher damage wouldn't do any good anyway.

A taunt or aggro on Nyx's ult would solve both problems handily.

I think Nyx's Absorb is quite good as it is. If you have teammates, get them to shoot you as much as they can, it increases the damage output.

The change that Absorb seriously needs, is the ability to hit enemies through walls/cover, just like most other ults.

Nyx can make enemies shot each other. Making them focus fire on you, shouldn't be much harder. She is the mind controling, chaos warframe after all.

Her Ult isnt weak, she just depends more on what angry mobs throw at her then other Warframes. Since her Ult`s damage is based on the damage she takes (Also putting her self at risk of landing on the middle of a large group when done), i agree her damage cap should be at 2K even when most do only 1K BUT the Focus mod should not increase the damage she causes but her damage Cap.

As for the Taunt, i fully agree with it.

Either this or make it taunt enemies like prenerf Decoy.