The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poll: Which Passive Sucks THE MOST

cookieknife

53 minutes ago, Daruru said:

I dont find Oberons passive all that bad on paper.  The real issues with his passive are 1: It takes too long to take effect and 2: Enemy AI (especially wildlife AI) is just BAD. 

Now Vaubans passive is quite useless.  When are players within 20m of each other outside of defense and even then its rare, plus his armor rating is too low for him to benefit from it.  Chroma needs a real passive because thats a feature of the frame and not a passive.  Embers passive would be great if it came with heat resistance which I feel all elemental frames should be resistant to that element in the first place.  And Loki, I think Im one of the few players who enjoy his passive xD.

see if you think about all the possible wild life there is, it is grineer, only, grineer. and out side of cores and credits thats all you can really expect to get out of doing high level grineer stuff. theres no weapons like how there are in the void, nothing. i think his passive is useless because thats one faction out of.... 5 factions you can use it (i counted sentients because they're going to expand on them). and on paper it sounds sort of. sort of useful. but it doesnt even work .-.  and i like the loki one, its not as special as the hydroid one, but its still pretty decent.

Edited by cookieknife

I never knew frost had a passive... because enemies never has the chance to get close before I freeze them with 4 and they die

Ember is the other frame I play the most

and I want to say that I'm glad a lot of other people are saying that this passive is so useless

the only times we'll ever get the most use out of this is on maps with fire lol, because I sure don't want to tank flames

and also Ember can't even regen energy from passive when WoF is on.

15 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

see if you think about all the possible wild life there is, it is grineer, only, grineer. and out side of cores and credits thats all you can really expect to get out of doing high level grineer stuff. theres no weapons like how there are in the void, nothing. i think his passive is useless because thats one faction out of.... 5 factions you can use it (i counted sentients because they're going to expand on them). and on paper it sounds sort of. sort of useful. but it doesnt even work .-.  and i like the loki one, its not as special as the hydroid one, but its still pretty decent.

This is true but at least his passive is useful against something unlike vaubans where its downright useless in most if not all situations.  I havent been keeping up with devstreams but I heard they plan on expanding the wildlife.  Even so, yea it doesnt work fast enough to be that useful lol.  Some frames have AMAZING passives (Inaros, Atlas, Excalibur) while other frames get the crap end of the stick. I feel like they need to stop rushing and setting release dates for things and take some time to breath and think.  Right now it feels like they just threw something on these frames just to be able to say all frames have a passive regardless of usefulness or how they fit. 

Edited by Daruru

17 hours ago, Mastikator2 said:

ITT people who expected that the passives would be massively powerful and would upgrade their favorite frame. lol

Except it doesn't work solo and player armor/hp/shield scaling is so bad atm that when you start taking noticeable damage it usually means you're either doing something wrong or you're in over your head and going to die soon anyway. 

14 hours ago, xubile said:

tobleron with snowwhite's power to control forest critters. 

it even counted as non friendly on interception mission, making the capture spot congested.

It's broken and its pretty stupid as anything if you ask me. It doesnt even fit paladin , theyre just tryingh to make him a druid now because they're too lazy to rework or buff him

Ember: You die from fire procs at high level, even with Flame Repellent mod. And being procced at low level where almost every enemy dies from a single blast of WoF its quite pointless...

Oberon: Glitchy passive, sometimes works sometimes dont. Whenever an enemy Hyekka or Drakh are converted to Tenno allies they just stand still doing nothing. They dont hit anything. Converted wildlife just act normally... since well they are neutral and hate everyone, they just simply dont target you... thing that could be accomplished by not going near to them and just letting grineer agro them.

Vauban: Pointless passive for a low armor warframe. Simply as that.

Nekros: 5 health is just way too low.

Hydroid: More RNG to a warframe that skills depend on RNG...

Nova: The enemy that knock downs you, mostly by a grappling hook or a stomp, doesnt gets knocked back... So if you face a hit from a Bombard or a Heavy gunner pushing you down you and any other enemy not casting the knockdown will be pushed down...

And some other warframes that need a real passive:

Limbo.

Zephyr.

Chroma.

Rhino.

Valkyr.

Mirage.

Edited by Marbelik
Forget Nova's passive lol

On 30/05/2016 at 0:30 PM, Naith said:

Surely Chroma should be the worst as he's been cheated out of a proper passive?

His 'passive' is part of his abilities and necessary.

This, exactly this. He basically has no passive, which at least oberon and dmber and some others do.

And why  people think loki's passive is so bad? Wall-latch has great uses for stealth gameplay. 

2 hours ago, OG_DragonSkllzz said:

This, exactly this. He basically has no passive, which at least oberon and dmber and some others do.

And why  people think loki's passive is so bad? Wall-latch has great uses for stealth gameplay. 

If only wall movement would be any good.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:40 PM, ElCorintio said:

Why ppl get so mad about Oberon's passive? At least that thing do something...

Rhino's passive is by far the worst... 

yep, if I'm going to fall on something I'm using the jat kittag not the stupid heavy impact, at least jet kitty kills AND does blast proc