Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Stalker Drop Weapons

Mario458

Question

The weapons and gear, you get from Shadow Stalker are rare and some moderators sayed to me that some weapons have been removed from the game. Like Hate or Despair and I played T3 Exterminate with 2 friends of me and someone left the game and then Shadow Stalker was spawned. He wanted to kill me you know that story, but I killed him then I found Despair. I dont know why but the moderators sayed to me that Despair was removed. I like to ask how long does it take when I get Hate. (Maybe the moderators joked or trolled if you want proof that I got Despair. Look at this screenshot! http://imgur.com/0tM5PP3 , the following screenshot has been posted by a friend of mine!

Good Luck, Warframe Community from (In-Game Name: Mario458) E-Mail me on mario.warframe@gmail.com or write a reply. Bye

5 answers to this question

To the best of my knowledge, unless anything has changed in this past week, Regular Stalker will drop the Hate blueprint, the Despair blueprint, and the Dread blueprint, among other things.

Shadow stalker drops War blueprint and Broken-war blueprint, the Hate blueprint, the Despair blueprint, and the Dread blueprint among other things.

Edited by (XB1)NeonJaguars

As Shadow Stalker he still drops his old Weapons and the new Weapons aswell, i had him drop Dread and Despair alot as Shadow Stalker and the War Bluprint all in the same weak, the drop chances are just low as usual, that is all and RNG anyway.

Shadow Stalker does drop all the things his wiki page lists. Been lucky enough to get Despair and War blueprints, and only 2 Dread Blueprints, but the odds are that you'll get lots of Dreads and very few of the others.