Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welp, Can't Play This Game..

Kvzakau

Warframe is the most buggest game i've ever played in my life. My computer alt-tabbed to notify me of a update, i tried to get back on warframe and its bugged.... Literally alt-tabbing once in warframe is a automatic crash. Please look into this issue, its extremly annoying.

Warframe is the most buggest game i've ever played in my life.

My computer alt-tabbed to notify me of a update, i tried to get back on warframe and its bugged.... Literally alt-tabbing once in warframe is a automatic crash. Please look into this issue, its extremly annoying.

You need to play GunZ: the Duel then.

Alt+Tabbing doesn't have any issues for me. Perhaps it is only an issue for a few people? Warframe doesn't take that long to load up and launch, so if you really need to look at something else, just close the client after logging out, then start it back up.

before blaming the game why not take a good hard look at your PC. Oh. Don't worry i know your response already there's nothing wrong with your PC it's 100% perfect and godly. But then again maybe your vid card just don't like the ins't graphic load and says nope not doing it.

Yeah. my comp is very powerful but even with some games it doesn like alt tabbing. Warframe can handle it 90% of the time. occasionaly it will refuse to load the graphics and force me to force close it and restart it but thats it. guess its just an hardware issue not a WF issue. also if you are using it turn 64bit mode off it helps.   64bit comps cant run 64 bit mode ;) (for some odd reason)

Warframe is the most buggest game i've ever played in my life. My computer alt-tabbed to notify me of a update, i tried to get back on warframe and its bugged.... Literally alt-tabbing once in warframe is a automatic crash. Please look into this issue, its extremly annoying.

Warframe is the most stable game i've played in my life. My computer alt-tabbed to notify me of a new e-mail, i tried to get back on warframe and it's still running.... Literally alt-tabbing once in Warframe is an automatic alt-tab. Please keep doing what you are doing DE, it's extremely effective.

before blaming the game why not take a good hard look at your PC. Oh. Don't worry i know your response already there's nothing wrong with your PC it's 100% perfect and godly. But then again maybe your vid card just don't like the ins't graphic load and says nope not doing it.

You shouldn't walk into a thread guns blazing. You lose a lot of ground in your otherwise reasonable post to be so hostile off the bat.

That was the most DE official thing you have ever said.

I'd argue that probability dictates eventually I'd say something that made me look like I know what I'm doing.

x86 is 64 Bit man.  My program files say x86 yet my OS is a 64bit one. its one and the same.

incorrect x86 is 32 bit,16 bit, 8 bit Ex. windows vista down unless vista x64bit. X64 is x64 Win7 and up unless win7 x32 bit cheif

Your x64 bit OS writes a X86 program file folder in order to run X86 programs AKA. Backwards compatibility.

You shouldn't walk into a thread guns blazing. You lose a lot of ground in your otherwise reasonable post to be so hostile off the bat.

I wasn't being hostile but ok!

Edited by ChaotikDreamz

RIP in peace.

I know this. I played it to the last day.

Warframe gives me nostalgia with its movements, but it isn't broken with animation glitches. I love Warframe.

As a side note, Aeria screwed it over without applying a single security update to the game after they bought out ijji a year ago..

Please DE, if you are listening... don't forget security measures so the game never gets overrun by that hacking community..