Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas

(PSN)Patriots1490

Question

14 answers to this question

Personally it is a very fun warframe with ability's great for many missions to come and honestly does not take much to learn at all. And if you ever get mad at something just press 1 to punch like a mad turbo turkey puncher :D see if anyone catches that reference lol

27 minutes ago, (PS4)N7PaladinN7 said:

Personally it is a very fun warframe with ability's great for many missions to come and honestly does not take much to learn at all. And if you ever get mad at something just press 1 to punch like a mad turbo turkey puncher :D see if anyone catches that reference lol

I see it and i love you for that!

I actually didn't like Atlas at first. I figured a brawler Frame would just be boring. Then, I got him, and good lord...

3 hours ago, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

Plus Atlas doesn't require any thinking to play as he has no head.

Excuse you?

ft1D0CF.jpg

HqYiF31.jpg

Edited by XRosenkreuz

Atlas is best built with all his Stats investing in Strength and Efficiency

His Landslide is his best and core ability which define who he is : a One Punch Man. 

He is really really great for players who enjoy slugging enemies while growling like a beast.

Plus his passive makes it really great for brawling as he cannot be knocked down. 

Definitely good for soloing content, Rumblers are great for keeping defence targets alive simply through providing extra targets for enemies.

Also not to be ignored is his immunity to knockdown, which is massively useful, any number of irritating bad guys suddenly become meaningless.