Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Mesa Peacemaker Part 2 : " Ring Of Fire "

Chromatrescu

So guys , we are back again with Part 2 of the discussion

Well since i test it with lots of build , it is starting make sense that Peacemaker doesn't depend on base damage , but it is depends pn

• Hornet Strike + Mutlishot Weapon
  • Elemental + Critical Chance / Mutliplier Mods
  • Power Strength

So i am wondering about her build : What happen if you use Transient Fortitude or Blind Rage ?

Is the Ring too small to aim if you max Duration + Good Effiency + Large Strength ( via. TF or BR + Intensify )

Will it gonna be a good idea if we max duration + using Blind Rage with Fleeting Expertise instead of Transient Fortitude + Intensify ? ( 90% Stg vs 80% Stg )

Its between high burst damage and a more efficient build really. I prefer to mod for medium  range, efficiency, duration and just intensify for str. That way I can keep my shatter shield and still clear out trash fast. A decent primary is good enough for anything peacemaker cant handle while shatter shield protects me.

9 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Wait, I'm confused. Hornet Strike doesn't affect Peacemaker? Isn't that kinda pointless then? The most essential Pistol mod doesn't work on Peacemaker?

It does affect it where'd you get that idea from lol

7 hours ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Wait, I'm confused. Hornet Strike doesn't affect Peacemaker? Isn't that kinda pointless then? The most essential Pistol mod doesn't work on Peacemaker?

NO lol

i said that Peacemaker doesn't depend on your secondary stats , which means you can bring either V.Marelok or Lex P or Atomos , etc ....

But it is depends on Hornet Strike + Mutlishot + Crit Mods + Status Mods

this is the build i'm using , good str , duration and effiency , still decent enough range,you could replace Transient Fortitube with blind rage if you want ridiculous damage but i think 200% str is enough http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mesa/t_30_3020342030_4-7-5-5-1-5-6-3-5-34-8-5-49-5-10-55-0-4-411-2-10-479-6-10-481-4-10-615-9-5_55-5-5-9-411-8-6-11-481-7-49-8-479-7-4-9-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-31/0

My build is a little bit different from the majority : 

UtGY9Hz.jpg

I go max duration for Shooting Gallery & Shatter Shield.

And with 130% eff + max duration, Peacemaker is also at max efficiency so that I still have room to spam for a while.

I may switch Toxic Flight with Power Drift for more Strength tho, but with the pistol mod buffing 130% str is already overkill even Lv 100 enemies.

1 hour ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

^^^ Why did you put Blind Rage on? Peacemaker already has a ridiculous energy drain. Why not replace it with Transient Fortitude or something?

I actually had that as my first build and after have testing both of them i chose this build as the 140% eff still felt comfortable too me.

i get a good minute of peace maker and melt everything in its path. At the same time though i keep a decent duration for too run around collecting energy and resources.

With my current weapon loadout as well i pretty much only ever use it on tougher enemies.

I have a question does faction mod work on peacemaker? I believe fire rate and punch~through doesn't work.

Also I use only streamline because I have zenurik passive and I don't use peacemaker as much. I use it in burst to clear some enemies or if there are too much around to kill with my shotgun. I also don't want people to think that the old mesa is back. 

Edited by Cryostasisprotoss