Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Core!

-Athanasius-

Question

I was offered by clan/alliance to farm Legendary Cores, I never accepted, they weren't very useful to me until Primed mods were released.
I heard that some people are farming it in T1 def 100+++ waves, and some of them say that can only be obtained in T3 def 100+++
I'm not really sure where to go to farm them, I'm good enough player went in survivals over 140minutes and would like to know where to farm these, cause I need a few.

For DE: If Legendary Cores are available like some people say, you should really make it untradable, make sure that if you change something, it should really be this, I managed without them, but if you can add Primed mods, then you should really make this possible.

I had Steel Charge maxed out (rank10) but I wasn't online at the time, so I think that because of this I didn't get 2 Legendary Cores, which is really not fair, I complained about this, they didn't really seem to care, they just send some kid to reply on my ticket (no offense ofc). As I said I managed without them, but if u gonna add more and more Primed mods you should atleast be fair...

Have a nice day and happy hunting! ^^

12 answers to this question

You my tenno brother; have been trolled. 
Legendary cores are ONLY available as a potential sortie award and tbh there is actually 0 benefit to going deep in endless missions compared to just spamming them.
P.S steel charge max rank is 5 and it is actually far from ideal for long runs past 40min / 20 waves, for that you will need corrosive projection 
Ah I see you mean you missed out on the compensation when the aura was reduced to 5 ranks... That was before my time. Sorry.

Edited by T7Alpha

34 minutes ago, DarknessWolfy said:

I was offered by clan/alliance to farm Legendary Cores, I never accepted, they weren't very useful to me until Primed mods were released.
I heard that some people are farming it in T1 def 100+++ waves, and some of them say that can only be obtained in T3 def 100+++

WUT?

The only way to obtain it is from sortie's daily pool.

Also those are definitely tradable, but indeed cost a fortune to trade them for a new players.

Edited by YourMoms

Legendary Cores are currently* obtainable from Sorties only, nowhere else.

Unless you have solid proof it drops anywhere else, its just baseless rumors.

Edited by Neah

13 minutes ago, DarknessWolfy said:

For DE: If Legendary Cores are available like some people say, you should really make it untradable, make sure that if you change something, it should really be this, I managed without them, but if you can add Primed mods, then you should really make this possible.

Slow down...back up a bit.

Why should legendary cores be untradeable?

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I think someone lied to him that Leg cores are farmable and out of frustration he wants them untradable or something.

On 6/3/2016 at 2:23 PM, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I said only '' If Legendary Cores are available like some people say '' I didn't say they should be untradable, I simply said if it drops from 100+ waves they definitely should be, if you are good enough player to get there and more, you should be rewarded with this core because it's well ''legendary'' and it's too powerful for some people to have just because they have money, it should be something that you must deserve to have, not simply add some funds buy plat and buy cores... 

On 6/3/2016 at 2:14 PM, Neah said:

Legendary Cores are currently* obtainable from Sorties only, nowhere else.

Unless you have solid proof it drops anywhere else, its just baseless rumors.

I don't that's why I posted this forum, and yeah even if some people get there, and they get that core, they will simply stay silent about it, because if they really drop like that and if more people find out about it, DE will probably deal with this and remove them from 100+ waves drop table. I don't think that we'll ever know, because, as I already said, if it is true and some people farm it, then of course they won't tell other people about it or confirm it is true, I was asked to farm them by some officers from one really famous clan (don't feel like saying the name) just because I was good with EV, but that was long ago, and it seems that I screwed up by letting that chance to check for myself or possibly get one by myself... :(

You can never know for sure if some rumors are true or not!

Edited by DarknessWolfy

1 hour ago, DarknessWolfy said:

You can never know for sure if some rumors are true or not!

Yes, we can. With a bit of google you can see for yourself.

There's been, for a long time, datamined information released and the Legendary Core is nowhere but Sortie.

You've been trolled, officially, unless you're the one trying to troll.

1 hour ago, Manyc said:

Yes, we can. With a bit of google you can see for yourself.

There's been, for a long time, datamined information released and the Legendary Core is nowhere but Sortie.

You've been trolled, officially, unless you're the one trying to troll.

Not every info on google/wiki is true and in recent exp neither is some stuff DE said, tbh till I check for myself I don't trust anyone or anything that says otherwise

28 minutes ago, DarknessWolfy said:

Not every info on google/wiki is true and in recent exp neither is some stuff DE said, tbh till I check for myself I don't trust anyone or anything that says otherwise

I said Datamined information. It's something that is taken directly from the game's data core.