Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the best place to farm for T2 void keys

(PSN)ChiefStevy

Question

After weeks of endless grinding and Affinity farming, I have finally decided to put a hold on Draco after hitting MR 12 and unlocking the syndicate primaries. I haven't been void venturing much within the past few weeks, but that's definately going to change. I mainly have problems with getting T2 keys, specifically T2 Survival and T2 Sabotage. Any recommendations as to where I can farm these keys? My main T2 void key farm is Malva on Venus, but it doesn't seem to drop T2 sabotage for me much.

7 answers to this question

surprisingly cyath eris was the best way for me personally kept getting t2 sabotage every 4-6 runs its a infested spy mission so its quite easy and can be done quick once you get used to the vaults layouts. also got alot of t2 keys for everything else while doing it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ChiefStevy said:

After weeks of endless grinding and Affinity farming, I have finally decided to put a hold on Draco after hitting MR 12 and unlocking the syndicate primaries. I haven't been void venturing much within the past few weeks, but that's definately going to change. I mainly have problems with getting T2 keys, specifically T2 Survival and T2 Sabotage. Any recommendations as to where I can farm these keys? My main T2 void key farm is Malva on Venus, but it doesn't seem to drop T2 sabotage for me much.

You're gambling on chances to get 1 key out of 12 (6 T2 and 6 T3) so it's normal it isn't easy.

It's very hard to get a specific key, the best you can do is gather a full squad of people you know to farm them, then share them (clan / friends heavily advised, key sharing with randoms has high chances of them bailing out without sharing, venture at your own risk as that isn't illegal). That way you get "4" keys each time it drops.

Otherwise your best option is to buy them.

Edited by Manyc

15 hours ago, Manyc said:

Sadly that table is outdated and shows incoherent information.

I wouldn't say that it's incoherent. Quite the opposite, in fact, but I have been told by three people that it indeed might be outdated on some accounts. I however am still using it, and it is yet to let me down. Speaking from this week's experience.