Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share your fun & viable Valkyr build, post-nerf

J0hnG41t

Question

So the only Warframe I have never enjoyed playing is Valkyr, since it seemed like the only "good" build was press 4 -> claw everyone to death forever. Which was crazy boring to me.

I'm trying to have fun, viable builds for every Warframe and post-nerf it seems like a good time to ask what you dedicated Valkyr players have thought up. It doesn't have to be "omg kills every enemy to level 250 in one second" but being OK to take on a sortie would be nice.

4 answers to this question

mine hasn't changed, because i was basically unaffected by anything that happened.

two different styles:

Stretch helps make Prolonged Paralysis work better at dogpiling Enemies to Kill them all at once. or to just take them with me, i can drag Enemies behind me like they're in a trailer if i want.
the extra Duration helps Combo on Ripline, and WarCry to last a bit longer.

you can more reliably Kill a single Enemy without Augment with a Combat Finisher - but that's a single Enemy which is very slow. until like, Lv85+  w/ the wrong Elementals, i wouldn't even start considering wanting the Combat Finisher instead of performing a Ground Finisher on dozens of Enemies at a time.

it's also worth noting i guess that the extra Duration from Constitution brings base Energy Drain on Hysteria from 0.65 to 0.63, which is the minimum cost.
and the Knockdown Recovery, since that + Passive for Valkyr is quite good, fast enough to not need to consider Handspring (though IMO Constitution alone is enough of a bonus to make almost all Knockdown not matter, you can stand up while still being Grappled to shoot the Enemy grappling you) if Knockdown Recovery is important to you.

HfAu93Q.png

k25KZrs.png

Edited by taiiat

Pretty much what the others said. The old builds still work.

You don't have to go with her 4. Her base armor is extremely high. Combine that with warcry and she is great if you want to have fun with a melee weapon. Especially weapons like fragor prime, which has extremly low attack speed are great.

Build around warcry- eternal war and rage are pretty much always included. Other than than armor and hp for defense. And then you want a lot of duration, some power strength and I also include either (primed) flow or streamline.