Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

15 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"Alright, I suppose. Let me know if anything sneaks up behind me." Holding his Akjagara ahead of him, he stepped into Containment.

Whether by luck it by fate the room on the left does turn out to be containment. Glass tubes sit in the walls. Most are shattered to pieces. A few hold a strange substance that seems to ebb and flow on its own. It squirms faster as light flashes over it. 

"Nothing here." Dirge says. "Well nothing useful."

The console next to the strange substance says simply. "Nope nope nope."

You hear a crashing sound from behind the door on the right.

12 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Alright, can you give me the coordinats?

You can follow me there; I have to take Nalia there anyway.

Richard hoisted the box he'd been carrying earlier under one arm, his other hand pushing a floating stretcher with Nalia on it.  ((think Frozen Han Solo for its height above the ground))

Katherine had already mended Nalia's broken arm, but the back was proving a bit much for field medicine.

Edited by Yzjdriel

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Whether by luck it by fate the room on the left does turn out to be containment. Glass tubes sit in the walls. Most are shattered to pieces. A few hold a strange substance that seems to ebb and flow on its own. It squirms faster as light flashes over it. 

"Nothing here." Dirge says. "Well nothing useful."

The console next to the strange substance says simply. "Nope nope nope."

You hear a crashing sound from behind the door on the right.

"Wasn't that Display?" Lord said as he holstered his Akjagara and unslung his Snipetron, ready to shoit a piercing round through the walls at the sound. "What could possibly be over there?"

18 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"Wasn't that Display?" Lord said as he holstered his Akjagara and unslung his Snipetron, ready to shoit a piercing round through the walls at the sound. "What could possibly be over there?"

You hear more crashing sounds. It sounds like something is tossing aside rubble. You hear a Grineer voice giving orders. It sounds odd however, as if echoing within itself. 

Dirge draws his Wraith Vipers as a flash of gold slips through the cracks. It seems more Corrupted are in the Display room.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

You hear more crashing sounds. It sounds like something is tossing aside rubble. You hear a Grineer voice giving orders. It sounds odd however, as if echoing within itself. 

Dirge draws his Wraith Vipers as a flash of gold slips through the cracks. It seems more Corrupted are in the Display room.

"I can probably get them from here," Lord said as he placed his hands on the wall. A charge of electricity could be felt in the air, and the groans and screams of Corrupted could be heard on the other side. Soon, there was silence. The electrical charge in the air faded. Lord removed his hands from the wall, and turned to face Dirge. "Clear now."

6 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"I can probably get them from here," Lord said as he placed his hands on the wall. A charge of electricity could be felt in the air, and the groans and screams of Corrupted could be heard on the other side. Soon, there was silence. The electrical charge in the air faded. Lord removed his hands from the wall, and turned to face Dirge. "Clear now."

A flash of gold and an impact send you tumbling to the ground. A Grineer Prosecutor stands over you. His mid-section is held together by swirling light. However this is not Vor.

Electricity arcs from his staff, apparently a fusion of an Amphis and a Sentient arm. Strips of what appear to be Sentient armor hang from his body, however they appear to be scorched with void energy.

He shrugs off the hail of bullets from Dirge and turns to you.

"Insolent Tenno." He says. "Those drones will be hard to replace."

He swings the staff downwards.

Edited by Rakawan

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A flash of gold and an impact send you tumbling to the ground. A Grineer Prosecutor stands over you. His mid-section is held together by swirling light. However this is not Vor.

Electricity arcs from his staff, apparently a fusion of an Amphis and a Sentient arm. Strips of what appear to be Sentient armor hang from his body, however they appear to be scorched with void energy.

He shrugs off the hail of bullets from Dirge and turns to you.

"Insolent Tenno." He says. "Those drones will be hard to replace."

He swings the staff downwards.

Lord summons a smaller, targe-like shield over his arm and blocks the blow, shoving it into the ground. He sprung up, holding the shield in front of him.

"Well then, that was unexpected!" he shoutef as he unsheathed a single Ripkas and revved it violently. He slashed violently at the column of light at the midsection of the Prosecutor, blocking the staff with his "shield".

20 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord summons a smaller, targe-like shield over his arm and blocks the blow, shoving it into the ground. He sprung up, holding the shield in front of him.

"Well then, that was unexpected!" he shoutef as he unsheathed a single Ripkas and revved it violently. He slashed violently at the column of light at the midsection of the Prosecutor, blocking the staff with his "shield".

The ground beneath the blow falls away, revealing the strength behind the strike. The strange being falls, but not before the Ripka gouges into the swirling energy. Your opponent screams as he falls. You see him hit the floor several stories below. He rises and then clutches his midsection. Before you can react he tears a hole in the wall and limps through. He leaves behind a shattered plate. It appears to be sentient in origin. It does not, however, appear... healthy. Whatever strange life Sentient beings seems to have appears to be ending.

Dirge sits up. 

"My warframe appears to be damaged." He says. "Do you think you could take a look at the transference module. I think the blast damaged it."

He falls back.

"Or you could go after him." He says. "I can disconnect and pull up schematics. You'd have a better idea of the layout, but you wouldn't have as much firepower."

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ground beneath the blow falls away, revealing the strength behind the strike. The strange being falls, but not before the Ripka gouges into the swirling energy. Your opponent screams as he falls. You see him hit the floor several stories below. He rises and then clutches his midsection. Before you can react he tears a hole in the wall and limps through. He leaves behind a shattered plate. It appears to be sentient in origin. It does not, however, appear... healthy. Whatever strange life Sentient beings seems to have appears to be ending.

Dirge sits up. 

"My warframe appears to be damaged." He says. "Do you think you could take a look at the transference module. I think the blast damaged it."

He falls back.

"Or you could go after him." He says. "I can disconnect and pull up schematics. You'd have a better idea of the layout, but you wouldn't have as much firepower."

"I highly doubt you'd want me of all people working on delicate Transference technology. You go ahead and disconnect, I'll stay here and guard your lifeless Warframe while you figure out how to fix the thing." 

1 hour ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"I highly doubt you'd want me of all people working on delicate Transference technology. You go ahead and disconnect, I'll stay here and guard your lifeless Warframe while you figure out how to fix the thing." 

((My apologies but I may not be on for the rest of the evening. Dark Split Sword happened. Excuse me while I act like a 8 year old at Christmas again. I will be on tomorrow))

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Simon sighed.

"Zari you are cleared for punch. Please report to Katherine. Coordinates for landing are as follows."

"I'll be on my way then"

The saryn begins to move to where the coordinates were.

((Not sure if i got the text colour corrected but nvm))

16 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

You can follow me there; I have to take Nalia there anyway.

Richard hoisted the box he'd been carrying earlier under one arm, his other hand pushing a floating stretcher with Nalia on it.  ((think Frozen Han Solo for its height above the ground))

Katherine had already mended Nalia's broken arm, but the back was proving a bit much for field medicine.

Lucious carefully picked the kurbow up and started following Richard. A message popped up on his hud. "Oh it seems like i sadly will have to leave quickly. An accident happend at my clan's dojo and i will need to go there." 

55 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Lucious carefully picked the kurbow up and started following Richard. A message popped up on his hud. "Oh it seems like i sadly will have to leave quickly. An accident happend at my clan's dojo and i will need to go there." 

"That's quite alright.  Synergy will still be here if you wish to return and actually see what's here other than collapsed buildings and a hospital."

6 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"I'll be on my way then"

The saryn begins to move to where the coordinates were.

((Not sure if i got the text colour corrected but nvm))

The coordinates direct her Liset to a landing platform on top of a hospital.  A young woman with a cart stood near the doors of what appeared to be a lift.

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"All of our resources like that are either tied up in research or being used in medical." Namira says. She stops as if listening to something. 

"We might have a few.." She says slowly. "If you'd be willing to help with a small issue..."

"Ryoko's old lab had a few supplies." She said. "Dirge is there now. He says the place is in ruins. You might be able to salvage some supplies from it though."

She steps off to the side and presses a pad against a wall.

"I could take you there if you want." She says.

*She Responds*

"Of course, what do you need my help with excaly?, As long it don;t involve Fire, I shuold be fine, Viral/Toxin or Infested is my specialty "

2 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"That's quite alright.  Synergy will still be here if you wish to return and actually see what's here other than collapsed buildings and a hospital."

"I will certainly return to this place sometime."

24 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"I will certainly return to this place sometime."

They reached the hospital.  An attendant came out with a circular stretcher for the kubrow, and Richard pushed Nalia inside, where another attendant began pulling her stretcher down the hall.

"It was nice to make your acquaintance, Lucious.  I look forward to giving you and Seth a full tour.  You can direct your Landing Craft to the landing pad on the roof, or you can use one of the teleports to return to the dock."

4 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

They reached the hospital.  An attendant came out with a circular stretcher for the kubrow, and Richard pushed Nalia inside, where another attendant began pulling her stretcher down the hall.

"It was nice to make your acquaintance, Lucious.  I look forward to giving you and Seth a full tour.  You can direct your Landing Craft to the landing pad on the roof, or you can use one of the teleports to return to the dock."

Lucious puts the kubrow down on the stretcher. "I will take one of the teleports if you can point me in the right direction."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Lucious puts the kubrow down on the stretcher. "I will take one of the teleports if you can point me in the right direction."

Richard indicated the main hallway of the hospital.  "Third door on the right, tell it Landing Pad 3."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard indicated the main hallway of the hospital.  "Third door on the right, tell it Landing Pad 3."

"Alright, i hope we will meet again soon, Richard." The nekros walked to the door and stepped into the room.

"To Landing Pad 3, please."

31 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Alright, i hope we will meet again soon, Richard." The nekros walked to the door and stepped into the room.

"To Landing Pad 3, please."

The air in front of him shimmered and he was standing in front of his Landing Craft.  Simon's voice came over the comms.  "The rail's ready to send you back to Sol, and you're already cleared.  Godspeed, lad."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

The air in front of him shimmered and he was standing in front of his Landing Craft.  Simon's voice came over the comms.  "The rail's ready to send you back to Sol, and you're already cleared.  Godspeed, lad."

"Thank you, sir." He stepped into his landing craft in which Seth was already waiting. The liset quickly flew off to orbit.