The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Actually Melanie is planning on moving the Archons to the old Western Colonies to train them there. It is likely Ulf and Theresa would accompany her as their jobs would take place in the new Defense District. However Ulf would probably walk around there.

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Actually Melanie is planning on moving the Archons to the old Western Colonies to train them there. It is likely Ulf and Theresa would accompany her as their jobs would take place in the new Defense District. However Ulf would probably walk around there.

good to see you are back

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Wow wow. The disembark place is not far from the citadel main gates. And It would be reasonable if Tammy would observe the process.

So your latest most may need some changes or we might roll this little misunderstanding

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

Wow wow. The disembark place is not far from the citadel main gates. And It would be reasonable if Tammy would observe the process.

So your latest most may need some changes or we might roll this little misunderstanding

Retcon that new coordinates were sent.

ATTENTION!: Cephalon Matrix has now opened his sanctuary, in order to carry out the tasks given by Zaeed, his job is to track the terrorist attack that happened, all willing partys please head to his Sanctuary at once, he will relay the information of what you need to do. (Note: This is the same thing as the event, tracking who's behind this, but as one of my toons are responsible, I;ll lead the investigation along with the GM.)

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Life has been busy. Will be back soon.

D: Hope to see you soon!

On the plus side, I get to crate new chrs, of course not all will come, in time, Got a Volt Prime, Rhino Prime, Nekros Prime, etc.  

Edited by LegionCynex

Time can be taken, could always manufacture an issue if the timing of this doesn't seem appropriate. Beyond that, I'm eager to flex my fledgling creative story muscles, personal quest or otherwise.

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

True. I expected more players to join in. Give it some time.

Well the likelihood of that will be some time, but once Zaeed sees to Sam, him and Luna can do their own thing, just waiting for something to happen while Zaeed is in her room, if she'll wake up suddenly or something, cuz I'm starting to like her ^^ (And my sexy zaeed does, with his high-tech robot arm)

15 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Well the likelihood of that will be some time, but once Zaeed sees to Sam, him and Luna can do their own thing, just waiting for something to happen while Zaeed is in her room, if she'll wake up suddenly or something, cuz I'm starting to like her ^^ (And my sexy zaeed does, with his high-tech robot arm)

She's in one of those "lucky to be alive"/"currently semi-removed from story for semi-plot reasons."

She'll be fine later.

Edited by Rakawan