The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

On 8/7/2016 at 2:33 AM, Rakawan said:

True. I expected more players to join in. Give it some time.

Understood, of course Luna won't allow Zaeed to do it regardless, nor will Marix, but the tought is nice, and if Sam knows about it, she'll take heart to that (I whuold..)

Edited by LegionCynex

An ancient Hebrew vampire that was the first wife of Adam who is said to devour the souls of infants (an early explanation for S.I.D.S.) after God removed her for being to hedonistic.

If you want the mythical one anyway.

22 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Gun git ye all sum meat palls!

I hope Alice worshipping demons and necromancy doesn't offend anyone XD.

Pffft

NEKROS BABY!

Edit: Be on the look out for my Nekros Crh, hes pertty much a Necromancer/Undead Tenno

Edit 2: Will have to wait untill Nekro Prime comes out tho

Edited by LegionCynex

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

I won't personally be offended, but my character might. Ofc, they need to meet for us to know for sure :P

Those feckers who happen to be the big shots of the sh!thole that happens to be my work imposed the 24\7 internet traffic supervisions. 

It means two things: 

1) About time to start looking for a better payed place.

2) Good thing i bought a smartphone recently.

Ha-ha, ye arrogant fockers, you won't stop meh! :) 

Now i only have to get used to the phone typing

Edited by Teloch

Hay fokes, Legion is out of commission for a while (both Net & other reasons), so I'll datacite myself to help him with the RP, lets hope we don't get any issues on this end, as this is strictly a RP format I'll be covering for him. As we are close friends.  

On August 10, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Denny2669 said:

Phenix usually follows a Psudeo-Christian based on old world Protestant beliefs, and modified a bit for Warframe lore. However this has mingled with the local superstition. As a result there is a voodoo like belief that almost all residents hold. Most are actually agnostic, they believe there may be a God but have no specific beliefs.

This mixed faith does not mention God but instead believes that Tenno are a form of divine intervention, and as such are elevated beyond normal humans. Some are angels, sent to protect the weak, others are demons, sent to devour the wicked. This holds hat each is sent with a divine mandate that may clash with the mandate of others, explaining inter-Tenno conflicts.

The effect his has varies based on how the inhabitant interprets this. Some believe the Tenno to be unaware of their own mandates, while others hold they know the details, but are not allowed to divulge information at will. 

So the average person would see this as a sort of devout action, whereas the truly religious, those that attend the churches, would be unnerved, but reluctant to interfere.

TL:DR

Residents of Phenix geberallt see Tenno as vaguely divine beings of two varieties. Thus even those that believe in God, and would have a low view if those that worship demons, are unlikely to act on that belief or vice condemnation.

Edited by Rakawan