Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best weapons for lv100 Void

D4K4R

Question

As an expert in melee (and only solo melee-ing 60-90 min in t4 surv), i wanna find some good primaries and secondares too, which are able to kill at least lv 100 enemies in void.

For primaries, I tested the dread and rakta cernos and dishing quite more dmg with dread (able to one shot lv100 bombard with headshot slash proced). 

As for secondaries i'm not sure, but i like very much the brak, vaykor marelock and spira prime.

What would u suggest beside those, if they can deal more dmg? I like more ammo efficient weapons, so dont mention weapons like boltor or soma pls, even if they do slight higher dps.

11 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, NightElve said:

Tonkor :)

A little too strong for my taste. It has ridiculous dps, but it gets boring blowing up enemies all day n' night :))

Edited by D4K4R

Going crit, Vaykor Marelok/Lex Prime/Spira Prime/Brakk are all very good weapons, with identical builds (Basic damage/multishot, 2x primed crit mods, 2x 90% elementals (although with V.M./L.P., you could try some dual stats, as the V. M. has a weighty amount of slash), Hydraulic Chamber). Without buffs, each of them are capable of taking down heavies up to level 135, with the correct elementals, in short order.

For primaries, I'll always swear by my Strun Wraith. !00% status Corrosive/Fire or Corrosive/Blast is the perfect mix of CC/scaling damage. The reload is funky, but I personally love it.

Other worthy options are weapons like the Vaykor Hek, Sancti Tigris, or the Rubico, Vulkar Wraith (personal favorite, easy OHK on level 100 gunners with a combo going. Great weapon for Pacify Equinox), Snipertron Vandal (lower damage, but innate punchthrough), Lanka (probably the highest per damage headshot of the bunch, pure elemental, but charge time), Dex Sybaris, Zhuge (if you can control the recoil, quite a hilarious weapon), or the Kohm (Primed Shotgun Mutation keeps it fed pretty well, although I find it slightly bland).

Just my personal favorites.

Edited by Magneu

On 07/06/2016 at 5:52 PM, Magneu said:

Going crit, Vaykor Marelok/Lex Prime/Spira Prime/Brakk are all very good weapons, with identical builds (Basic damage/multishot, 2x primed crit mods, 2x 90% elementals (although with V.M./L.P., you could try some dual stats, as the V. M. has a weighty amount of slash), Hydraulic Chamber). Without buffs, each of them are capable of taking down heavies up to level 135, with the correct elementals, in short order.

For primaries, I'll always swear by my Strun Wraith. !00% status Corrosive/Fire or Corrosive/Blast is the perfect mix of CC/scaling damage. The reload is funky, but I personally love it.

Other worthy options are weapons like the Vaykor Hek, Sancti Tigris, or the Rubico, Vulkar Wraith (personal favorite, easy OHK on level 100 gunners with a combo going. Great weapon for Pacify Equinox), Snipertron Vandal (lower damage, but innate punchthrough), Lanka (probably the highest per damage headshot of the bunch, pure elemental, but charge time), Dex Sybaris, Zhuge (if you can control the recoil, quite a hilarious weapon), or the Kohm (Primed Shotgun Mutation keeps it fed pretty well, although I find it slightly bland).

Just my personal favorites.

You know what you´re talking about man. Specially for the Strun Wraith. If you solo T4S, it means enemies WILL have armor. After a certain point, damage will fall off and thats when stripping armor is really important. Strun wraith is perfect to strip armor. It will take you very very far...