Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon Mod Pack

BiancaRoughfin

Question

Greetings all!

Tho i have been playing Warframe for quite a wile, i havent got the habit of buying Mod Packs, such as the Dragon.

My husband recently has started dedicating more time to the game again and decided to buy some mod packs to see if he could get some event mods that he didnt participate in such as the Piercing Caliber and others.

I was wondering if anyone knows if these event mods drop from the Dragon pack?

5 answers to this question

I'm not sure if they do or not and the wiki doesn't say for certain either.

Even if they are possible drops I wouldn't consider that amount of platinum worth it. If you're patient, then they'll become available again through other means. I missed all event mods except the Impact set. I'm now only missing Bore without spending platinum on any of them.

Edit: Also, which Event mods do you mean? Most of the Dual Stat status/damage mods are already available in-game. The 120% IPS damage mods have had other ways to obtain them such as Baro Ki'Teer and the Tactical Alert with the Razorback from what I can recall.

Edited by Maicael

17 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

i havent got the habit of buying Mod Packs, such as the Dragon.

Keep it that way.

As a free-to-play game that survives on microtransactions, some of the things you can buy with its premium currency are...  Silly.

Mod packs are one of them.  If you're going to spend plat trying to get event mods, you might as well buy the mods directly from other players.  Even if the sellers gouge you on the prices, you will spend an order of magnitude less than you would buying the Dragon packs trying to get a small number of rare mods which may or may not even be in the packs.

Edited by FrackingBiscuit

I've spent several tens of thousands of Platinum on mod packs over the past year and a half (for science and entertainment). I can safely assert that there are no event mods in the mod pack pool (not even the elemental status mods).

Unless you are bored out of your mind and have plenty of Platinum to burn and nothing else to burn it on, I'd advise against buying the mod packs.